Netherlands vs thailand camp

Mbdiablo

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hello guys i had done muay thai five years i have been k1 style kickboxing for 2 years im join international ameteur cup so i want to camp for kick boxing but i know so many camp in thailand do you know similiar style camp in holland or should i go thailand please help

I think Eastern Europe is already on par with Netherlands when it comes to kickbox training.

Kickboxing heavyweight in the united states are the best trainers otherwise UFC fighters will be training Kickboxing in Europe.

Kickboxing heavyweight in the united states are the best trainers otherwise UFC fighters will be training Kickboxing in Europe.
Are you intentionally trying to sound dumb?

There are ZERO good American HW Kickboxers. Litterally zero.

And MMA guys bring Dutch trainers over all of the time...

Fuck no. The kickboxing scene in the U.S. is nothing compared to Europe, at any level.

Are you intentionally trying to sound dumb?

There are ZERO good American HW Kickboxers. Litterally zero.

And MMA guys bring Dutch trainers over all of the time...

Donkey and you asshole, talk through an intenert profile without showing the face and easy your shit!

Donkey and you asshole, talk through an intenert profile without showing the face and easy your shit!
How the fuck else am I supposed to talk to you on a message board, idiot? Is a cartoon avatar of a guy that looks like a pedophile you showing your face?

Care to elaborate on your points and explain to me why I am wrong or are you going to just play the tired "say it to my face" angle?

Last edited:
Wtf? The american kickboxing scene sucks. And this is coming from an American

Lots of fights to watch this morning, some time spent on fight forums, and I just confirmed:

@krugansjj is the guy who replied this pearl to me on a local forum where he and another guy were outing themselves. He said that I was "only talking crap" and I replied "could you elaborate?" and he said:

"That's easy. You said Holland doesn't have muay thai you're misinformed Holland has Peter Aerts, Thom Harinck, Ernesto Hoost (...)

Here in Brazil there is Chute Boxe that fights muay thai better than the thais Anderson Silva Vanderlei Silva, Ninja e Shogun that's muay thai buddy.

I've seen people misinformed but you outdone them all, get the fuck outta here".
(Complete with mispells and bad punctuation)

proof: http://forum.portaldovt.com.br/foru...873-muay-thai-graduações-e-federações/&page=2

It's like this guy came out of a cartoon about f42 and stupid discussions about muay thai vs. kickboxing. We have a serious problem with the education system in Brazil.

Last edited:
Lots of fights to watch this morning, some time spent on fight forums, and I just confirmed:

@krugansjj is the guy who replied this pearl to me on a local forum where he and another guy were outing themselves. He said that I was "only talking crap" and I replied "could you elaborate?" and he said:

"That's easy. You said Holland doesn't have muay thai you're misinformed Holland has Peter Aerts, Thom Harinck, Ernesto Hoost (...)

Here in Brazil there is Chute Boxe that fights muay thai better than the thais Anderson Silva Vanderlei Silva, Ninja e Shogun that's muay thai buddy.

I've seen people misinformed but you outdone them all, get the fuck outta here".
(Complete with mispells and bad punctuation)

proof: http://forum.portaldovt.com.br/forum/index.php?/topic/183873-muay-thai-graduações-e-federações/&page=2

It's like this guy came out of a cartoon about f42 and stupid discussions about muay thai vs. kickboxing. We have a serious problem with the education system in Brazil.

meu deus cara,esse pessoal desse fórum é muito desinformado, iludido ou clinicamente retartado hhahahahahahahahahah

eu li as 3 paginas rindo,Arthur Mariano é o maior canastrão da história do "muay thai" brasileiro.

tirando o pessoal do cosmo alexandre em santos e uma galera do rio de janeiro que já teve experiencia lutando fora,só tem casual falando besteira ou "lutando muay thai" no brasil,você merece uma medalha por ter uma conta lá :O

meu deus cara,esse pessoal desse fórum é muito desinformado, iludido ou clinicamente retartado hhahahahahahahahahah

eu li as 3 paginas rindo,Arthur Mariano é o maior canastrão da história do "muay thai" brasileiro.

tirando o pessoal do cosmo alexandre em santos e uma galera do rio de janeiro que já teve experiencia lutando fora,só tem casual falando besteira ou "lutando muay thai" no brasil,você merece uma medalha por ter uma conta lá :O

hahahah verdade...De vez em quando solto umas informações lá pra ver se alguém se interessa.

Chega a ser triste perceber, muito além do desconhecimento sobre muay thai e esportes de combate em geral, a falta de educação do pessoal, a falta de vocabulário, a incapacidade de manter um diálogo e de buscar informação... Ignorância e alienação completa.

I guess it all depends on your style preference...I personally prefer the timing and technique of traditional muay thai. Plus nothing compares to clinch work and the beauty of that art in itself.

You're a shit talking through the forum its easy to suck!

<JonesDXSuckIt>

hahahah verdade...De vez em quando solto umas informações lá pra ver se alguém se interessa.

Chega a ser triste perceber, muito além do desconhecimento sobre muay thai e esportes de combate em geral, a falta de educação do pessoal, a falta de vocabulário, a incapacidade de manter um diálogo e de buscar informação... Ignorância e alienação completa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back