TUF 27 Cast Revealed

Sega30

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2018/01/the-ultimate-fighter-27-cast-revealed-stipe-miocic-daniel-cormier

Lightweight
Featherweight
Featherweight looks way deeper than lightweight, though Zuniga has easily the biggest win of anyone, having beat Marcin Blandel. I have him or Trizano winning 155, and Phillips or Diamond winning 145.

LARRYD.gif

Not being a dick. Just can't resist posting that. Not sure why they have the damn heavyweights as coaches though...

I really like the concept, hopefully some good prospects come out of this season.

The featherweights look good, but I'm not sure about the 155lb'ers. I've never heard of any of them! Whereas the feathers, I've heard of 3-4 of them.

Why is this TUF at LW and FW? Those divisions are fucking stacked.

Would be good if they did a LHW one.

Another massive waste of time. And youre holding up, not 1 champ, but 2.

Maybe an injury can cancel this show?

Personally I'm pretty stoked. I train with Gunther quite a bit and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins this thing. He should be pretty marketable too for the UFC - the dude has some stories...

Yeah pretty lackluster group, which is kind of dissapointing with some of the names that showed up to tryouts. I'm guess Ingram one or two must of got a pass strait through a fight night card or something. Looks like another Alpha Male will win with Diamond in the cast, Mitchell also is another decent prospect that's fought in the WSOF. Other than that Phillips looked okay on DWFN, seems like a handful of bw moving up. The lightweights though look pretty weak, of course Conner gets another one of his boys on. Most of these guys have fought horrible competition, a few have all fought guys with all losing records (one fought a 0-13 and 15-68). Like the ts said, Zuniga (win over the db Bamba) and Trizano (look decent in Bellator out of Tiger Shulman), Thai Clark fought in Bellator but didn't look to hot in his win. Some of these others records don't match up with their sherdog record.

Tyler Diamond wins it! #tamvseverybody

Tuf is better than you think..sure some seasons disappoint, but more times than not the winner goes on to fight for the title or is a solid contender

from Forrest, Diego, Rashad, Bisping, Nate, Travis Lutter, Whittaker, Stevenson, Dodson, Fergouson, Matt Serra...11 guys from tuf went on to fight for the belt.

Solid contenders like Bader, Roy Nelson, Micheal Chiesa, Leonardo Santos, Mac Danzig, Kelvin, Ross Pearson...

Even Usman is a Tuf winner. He might fight for a title down the line.

this is just the winners, there's pleny of losers on tuf that went on to have decent careers as well

Tuf is underrated when you look back

Last edited:
Tuf is better than you think..sure some seasons disappoint, but more times than not the winner goes on to fight for the title or is a solid contender

from Forrest, Diego, Rashad, Bisping, Nate, Travis Lutter, Whittaker, Stevenson, Dodson, Fergouson, Matt Serra...11 guys from tuf went on to fight for the belt.

Solid contenders like Bader, Roy Nelson, Micheal Chiesa, Leonardo Santos, Mac Danzig, Kelvin, Ross Pearson...

Even Usman is a Tuf winner. He might fight for a title down the line.

Tuf is underrated when you look back

Youre preaching to someone that watched all the way up to...shit, when did stop...jesus, the seasons are so forgettable.....give me a moment.

Edgar n Penn. Had to look it up. Cant remember who the fuck was on there nor who won.

Ill ask a bar to put it on, like i did with the next seasons, but never cared to remember who won.

Classic scenario of been there done that. I only care about the coach fights, which are just fights. What team they were on doesnt matter to me just as it doesnt matter to them at that point. Its just another battle for them.

That said, just have these 2 fight cuz ill bet they dont make it.

I think its going to be pretty decent.

Dulani Perry is a character

Will make show worth watching

Not holding up any champ considering they just fought on the same card, and will be fighting each other 6 months after their fights. If anything, its the perfect situation for it.

Back