Chuck Liddell's Belly

It’s genetic. Pregnant women get the same thing.

Damn, I leave Sherdog for a couple a weeks and this is what happens...

OK you may understand this explanation or you may be real slow.
I used to live in Floriduhhh and kill time at walmarts.
May southern females have what I call a broken back.
That means instead of their spin being very straight it curves inward at the bottom.
Its sad but it happens...
Lets see Chuck has abs but they stick out?
Look at his broken back syndrome...
mag_mr_liddell03_275.jpg

END OF STORY

That means instead of their spin being very straight it curves inward at the bottom.
mag_mr_liddell03_275.jpg

END OF STORY

yea i guess ur right, but if i remember right, i remember years ago when Chuck lost to Jeremy Horn and he was real slim and lean. there wasnt even a hint of his belly sticking out, which is why i thought maybe he started eating in larger volumes for it to stick out that way because even though what u said makes sense, chuck wasnt always like that, but i can live with this explanation.

mag_mr_liddell03_275.jpg

END OF STORY

You're talking about scoliosis.

Just watched a special on this medical museum and I think it shows what Chuck's problem is. They showed a picture of a man with an over grown 70 pound colon.

Chuck must just go for by monthly colon shortenings and thats also why he only fights once every 4 months. Otherwise his 70 pound colon would hold 200 pounds of poop and he'd never reach his weight.

For the most part I think its genetics. Some people are just built different. I have a friend who is in pretty damn good shape and hi stomach stciks out really far too. Plus, Chuck isnt really that muscular so having some decent sized abs is going to make them stick out.

I think people spend too much time focusing on his abs.

ok this thread is both about Chuck Liddell and also my cousin who asked for me to post this. it seems they have the same issues. alot of people say Chuck is fat, but looking at Chuck all i see is muscles all over, theres no way u could say he has fat in his body. however when u look at his gut its kind of a different story. the belly sticks out, but it looks firm and solid, not flabby. this means that even though his belly sticks out, there is still no fat there, so what made his stomach so big? and how can he reduce it?

i ask cause my cousin(slim) who isnt fat, started eating alot of food, and the effects didnt show on his whole body, only his gut. now his been working on his cardio alot, like 4 times a week, 10 minute runs or whatever, as im sure Chuck works out alot before his fights. But my cousin's problem is still there, he lost 20 pounds, but his belly still really sticks out like before, even with all the cardio, just like chucks. he is not fat, his hands, legs etc are not flabby. his belly is not flabby, it just sticks out

can anyone please give some advice on how he can reduce this firm belly of his? is it less volume of food? crunches/sit ups? more cardio? please information will be very helpful to my cousin, and if he see it, Chuck aswell

Well, let me it in a way that you can understand but won't hurt the delicate sensibilities of sherdoggians.

His Gut is Huge.

<Goldie11>

Back