Police arrest train passenger for having her foot on the seat

If that was my daughter, she wouldn’t have put her feet on a seat to begin with.

I would have taught her better, and if she had done so, I would have bollocked her for her actions.

Also at age 18, in the U.K. at least, she is technically an adult.

if it were your 18 year old daughter she would have had her feet up my pant legs.<Baelish01>

I respect the jobs that cops do and everything, but good god man, this is America and you sound like you belong behind the iron curtain.
Rule of law + consequences for actions = Iron Curtain??

Of course the giant dyke comes and immediately says it's because she's a minority.

This whole ordeal could have been avoided had that dumb bitch just been more respectful.

Rule of law + consequences for actions = Iron Curtain??

Nice straw man. While we are at it though, you think that when a cop tells you to do something, you should "do it immediately, without question?" That isn't how people in a free society should think.

Nice straw man. While we are at it though, you think that when a cop tells you to do something, you should "do it immediately, without question?" That isn't how people in a free society should think.

In this situation why not do it? what is a good reason not to listen to the cop here?

In this situation why not do it? what is a good reason not to listen to the cop here?

I am not defending her behavior, just saying that you shouldn't be expected to credulously obey every order from a police officer, as someone suggested.

As for her motivation, I think she was a dumb high school kid who is going through her Twisted Sister standing up to grown ups faze, and she didn't get why he wanted her to take her feet down. There was no good reason, but people are often irrational.

I am not defending her behavior, just saying that you shouldn't be expected to credulously obey every order from a police officer, as someone suggested.

As for her motivation, I think she was a dumb high school kid who is going through her Twisted Sister standing up to grown ups faze, and she didn't get why he wanted her to take her feet down. There was no good reason, but people are often irrational.

I get what you were saying no way should someone listen to an officer at all times, if he tells her take off her clothes for a strip search around the corner yea refuse and don't do it. if she's 18 like she claimed she can vote and isn't that dumb by that age. But I get your point and there should be a common ground no "fuck all pigs" "do what a police officer tells you no matter what don't question it" Some logic and reasoning needs to be in place.

I am going off of what I saw and heard in the video, which was that she didn't understand that there was a rule until after he took her back and dragged her off of the train, and again she was an 18 year old high school kid.
ignorance of the rules/laws is not a defense and the cop did tell her to get her foot off.

also, 18 year old is an adult.

ignorance of the rules/laws is not a defense and the cop did tell her to get her foot off.

also, 18 year old is an adult.

That cop was likely doing her a favor.

She learned a valuable lesson in pride and humility.

Talk about ‘straw men’.

The cop made a reasonable request.

Yes or no?

110% with the cops on this one.

Fuck her.

Whose side do you take?

Girl has her feet on the chair next to her's, which is against train rules. Officer tells her to get her feet off the seat. She would not comply...

all caught on video. WARNING: NSFW for Violence and Language

For once I'm on the pig's side. Stupid cunt should've taken her foot off the seat. Inconsiderate bitch doesn't understand other people have to sit there as well.

What a spoiled little bitch. “Ma’am, you can’t have you foot on he seat like that, please remove it”. “No, I paid to be on this train” “remove your foot or you will be removed from the train” “no” so she gets removed and it’s racism and abuse of power, then that one dude is asked and then told to set back and he refused, and then spits on the cop while the girl filming is whining the whole time.

And people will hate cops over this incident. Can’t wait to see what the copblock twats say about this.

The camera-woman is almost as annoying as the jabba-the-hut chick.

What a spoiled little bitch. “Ma’am, you can’t have you foot on he seat like that, please remove it”. “No, I paid to be on this train” “remove your foot or you will be removed from the train” “no” so she gets removed and it’s racism and abuse of power, then that one dude is asked and then told to set back and he refused, and then spits on the cop while the girl filming is whining the whole time.

And people will hate cops over this incident. Can’t wait to see what the copblock twats say about this.

Trust me, no one hates pigs more than me, but even I think the two twats had it coming. He was actually too nice and patient with them.

Trust me, no one hates pigs more than me, but even I think the two twats had it coming. He was actually too nice and patient with them.

I was kind of wanting to see some pepper spray action

I respect the jobs that cops do and everything, but good god man, this is America and you sound like you belong behind the iron curtain.
Take it how you will.

If a stupid person decides to blatantly ignore a cops authority WHILE BREAKING RULES right in front of him and he is asking her to comply, you take action. Every train has those rules posted ALL OVER THE PLACE. Its minor, but you hear millions of complaints about how nobody is around to enforce the rules.

What do you want the cop to do? keep asking nicely while she says no, further giving the impression you can just ignore figures of authority?

This is America? LMAO. This entitled generation of Idiots is a problem

Good to see everyone on the side of reason, not just saying ‘fuck da cops!’ Those girls are morons

Back