Srs question: Do men actually watch women fights?

Right, and you can generalize that millions of people do just this, right? That is really pulling it out of your ass.

If WMMA didn't make big money, it wouldn't exist. Get over it.
\

WNBA doesn't make shit for money. 99% of the 'Murcan population doesn't even know it still exists. Yet it does.

Owning you was easier than a Rousey squash fight, at least TRY to challenge me next time.

I watch a lot of the top strawweights, aside from that... the title fights and Cyborg.

\

WNBA doesn't make shit for money. 99% of the 'Murcan population doesn't even know it still exists. Yet it does.

Owning you was easier than a Rousey squash fight, at least TRY to challenge me next time.
Owning me by talking about another sport that is totally irrelevant? Are you like 12 years old? I could start pulling up PPV numbers and ratings from women's TUF, but that would be a waste of time, you would keep coming up with irrelevant, childlike arguments. School will start in a few hours, better start getting ready or your mother will ground you for being late.

I could start pulling up PPV numbers and ratings from women's TUF, but that would be a waste of time...

Translation: you're scared and don't have the proof to back up your words. This is Stipe-Ngannou level now. I actually feel bad about taking advantage of you. It's like kicking a puppy or tripping a blind person.

I never skipped any of the top 5 strawweights, they're always fun to watch. The rest I always skip. Even championship fights I don't really care

If it doesn't involve Ronda, Cyborg, or Gina Carano I don't watch it cuz it's gonna be an absolutely shitty decision. So basically, I watch Cyborg. The last fight card had something like 3 or 4 chick fights in a row! I watched fucking NASCAR instead. A CANADIAN WATCHED FUCKING NASCAR!!!

Fuck, I hate WMMA

If I'm paying for it - yes.

If it's on free tv most likely not. Unless it's the main event, I'll always watch the main events.

I only watch cyborg or nunez. The rest no

I don't know, man. Guess I just don't see it like that or what people get so worked up about it for. I just want good fights that entertain me. I don't give a fuck who the fighters are.

There's been plenty of women fights that I've thought sucked. The recent card that had 3 in a row springs to mind. None of them were particular good. But on the other hand, I've been bored by LHW and HW in particular more than the women.

Certain female fighters like Joanna, Rose, Gadelha, Andrade, etc I'll always prefer watching over some of the lesser skilled LHW and HWs that gas out by the end of the first round from just shitty technique.

Cool, go enjoy some wnba and chick hockey since you're so impressed by subpar athletes.

Men are better fighters but sometimes have really boring fights. I would rather be entertained by a high level women's fight. JJ pummeling a girl until she is a bloody mess is quality entertainment.

Ronda getting headkicked by Holly was one of the best MMA moments ever.

High level women are still lower than amateur men. Why don't you watch invicta since you have such low standards and just want to see amateur level cat-fights?

Nope, I fast forward through them. The past card there were three in a row (thanks UFC) I fast forward stopped before the third was done so I figured I would just finish watching the fight there was like 2 minutes left! Well that didn't go so well I fell a fucking sleep! Womans MMA is boring as shit and it is being forced on most of us!

I think this is case for most of us: We don't change the channel when a WMMA fight comes on during a ufc event but we would never tune in to an all female ufc event.

At least that's the vibe I get.

Translation: you're scared and don't have the proof to back up your words. This is Stipe-Ngannou level now. I actually feel bad about taking advantage of you. It's like kicking a puppy or tripping a blind person.
You don't actually think you can goad an adult into a silly argument with your adolescent banter do you?

Stipe-Ngannou level? You really have an inflated sense of yourself kiddo. Time to grow up.

There's about 82 girls on the women's UFC roster I like to watch, the other 17 are hopeless though.

I used to watch Ronda and Miesha, now that they don't fight anymore I don't care about WMMA. I also watch Kalindra Faria because she is from my city.

I don't care about most low level fighters and prelims, so I'm not a good benchmark.

Back