best professional mma fight glove

I personally own every pair of gloves mentioned here and have reviewed several of them.

Here are my top picks:
1. Pride Gloves. Highest quality as made by Winning. Revolutionary design and great fit.

2. Green Rizin Gloves. Isami made and high quality. Extremely comfortable and outstanding design features.

3. Bellator Gloves. Everlast made, cheap good features. Very comfortable and affordable.

i cant find the bellator gloves online anywhere do you know where i can buy?

i heard ouano made pride gloves i noticed pride had like 10 different types of gloves over the years tons of different makes and all have noticeable differences which i guess ouano made them and other companys over the years

I personally own every pair of gloves mentioned here and have reviewed several of them.

Here are my top picks:
1. Pride Gloves. Highest quality as made by Winning. Revolutionary design and great fit.

2. Green Rizin Gloves. Isami made and high quality. Extremely comfortable and outstanding design features.

3. Bellator Gloves. Everlast made, cheap good features. Very comfortable and affordable.

Oh, you " personally own every pair of gloves mentioned here " ??

clapping_ken_toy_story.gif

WATCH YOUR BACK, ES'E .

<34> .

Last edited:
i cant find the bellator gloves online anywhere do you know where i can buy?

i heard ouano made pride gloves i noticed pride had like 10 different types of gloves over the years tons of different makes and all have noticeable differences which i guess ouano made them and other companys over the years

Pride had several versions. The fighter issued gloves are extremely rare and 99% of gloves that claim to be Pride related are not fighter issued for that reason. Ouano made a fan replica glove which float around for sale quite often. The most basic difference (but not only difference) between the fan glove and the fighter issued glove - The fan glove has a 'Redbolt' lightining bolt and the fighter issued has a 'Whitebolt'. Among collectors they are known as Redbolts and Whitebolts (no surprise there haha.) Whitebolts typically sell from $1,000 - $1,200 and Redbolts around $150-$300.

I have a spare pair of Bellator gloves but they aren't as cheap as the store would sell them.

I guess I'll keep my favourite pair on at all times... :D

I'm super Jelly. especially about the Rizin gloves

cosbygif.gif

How did you get them? Choke sport's says they can only sell to ppl with a Japan address.

<Oku01> .

whats the main differences between the rizin glove and the fighter pride gloves? seems like rizin has thicker padding looks like 2 inches of thick padding on the knuckle area i just want the best gloves for grappling single legs are hard to hold with certain gloves

whats the main differences between the rizin glove and the fighter pride gloves? seems like rizin has thicker padding looks like 2 inches of thick padding on the knuckle area i just want the best gloves for grappling single legs are hard to hold with certain gloves

I made a video to andwer this question;

I made a video to andwer this question;

greatest response ever lol god just wish they had them in blue i hate that color

do you think any glove companys that made custom gear could come close to prides glove? like topboxer?

greatest response ever lol god just wish they had them in blue i hate that color

do you think any glove companys that made custom gear could come close to prides glove? like topboxer?

Last time I checked, he said he couldn't figure out how to make the rounded finger tips. A lot of replicas or copys have square finger tips instead of the more desirable and ergonomic rounded tips.

e4b12424fa55879020271726b461fdb0--gloves-punch.jpg

RC03P-main__03951.1380070269.426.426.jpg

<{cruzshake}> NO GUYS, YOUR DOING IT WRONG.

crocop.jpg

2lw0if6.jpg

<{titihmm}> THAT'S FUKING BETTER.

Last edited:
Last time I checked, he said he couldn't figure out how to make the rounded finger tips. Allot of replicas or copys have square finger tips instead of the more desirable and ergonomic rounded tips.

e4b12424fa55879020271726b461fdb0--gloves-punch.jpg

RC03P-main__03951.1380070269.426.426.jpg

<{cruzshake}> NO GUYS, YOUR DOING IT WRONG.

crocop.jpg

2lw0if6.jpg

<{titihmm}> THAT'S FUKING BETTER.

what about the isami sengoku gloves they look alot smaller than normal japanese mma gloves like normal average pro gloves

what about the isami sengoku gloves they look alot smaller than normal japanese mma gloves like normal average pro gloves

Yeah they don't SEEM to have as much padding as say some PRIDE models but they have the rounded fingers but slightly longer.

<Fedor23>I like both.

i like the pride glove cause i feel gives me even an inch more reach helps me i could pay 150 for a legit pair but no way could i ever pay 300 plus for a real pair or pride gloves icant believe nobody has tried to make a real replica and sold them for 100 bucks tons of people would buy them

i like the pride glove cause i feel gives me even an inch more reach helps me i could pay 150 for a legit pair but no way could i ever pay 300 plus for a real pair or pride gloves icant believe nobody has tried to make a real replica and sold them for 100 bucks tons of people would buy them

I Have thought of that. Maybey I will have them made.

I would also like a pair of the old school Pancrase gloves. The ones with segmented knuckle/ finger padding.

King_Of_Pancrase_JPEG.jpg

semmy-schilt.jpg

<32> .

I Have thought of that. Maybey I will have them made.

I would also like a pair of the old school Pancrase gloves. The ones with segmented knuckle/ finger padding.

King_Of_Pancrase_JPEG.jpg

semmy-schilt.jpg

<32> .

how do you plan to have some made?

8 years ago i met a guy who made his own mma gloves they looked nice idk how to contact him today i wonder how hard it would be to learn how to make some legit gloves though id think someone could make some serious money if they learnt how to make good gloves

its crazy mma is such a big sport yet most gloves suck lol ufc gloves are garbageee they should try to design gloves for grapplers and have some that help strikers more depending how you fight would be cool i think fairtex are best for striking and pride style maybe for grappling since you have full movement of hands

how do you plan to have some made?

8 years ago i met a guy who made his own mma gloves they looked nice idk how to contact him today i wonder how hard it would be to learn how to make some legit gloves though id think someone could make some serious money if they learnt how to make good gloves

there are manufactures that will do a custom item if you order in bulk.

But the market is saturated. And it would def be a niche item. Prob not worth it.

<Oku01> .

There are tons of places that will make you Pride replica's. The problem is that they are usually sub-par quality. You will also never get the sense that you own the real thing and they won't be of much value to you.

Do yourself a favour, save your money and find a legit pair of anything mentioned. Sengoku, Pride Whitebolts, Rizin etc.. You won't regret it.

Check my latest addition:

There are tons of places that will make you Pride replica's. The problem is that they are usually sub-par quality. You will also never get the sense that you own the real thing and they won't be of much value to you.

Do yourself a favour, save your money and find a legit pair of anything mentioned. Sengoku, Pride Whitebolts, Rizin etc.. You won't regret it.

Check my latest addition:

god those are awesome

Back