The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

5crew

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Simple enough, this is a thread to discuss everything that relates to the Dragon Ball franchise, whether it be the manga, the anime series, the movies, the games, the merchandise, fan art, the abridged series, etc.

And we get it, most of you don't like GT, so try not to keep harping on about it. If you haven't watched Super yet, but consider yourself a real fan, then there's only one course of action... start watching it!!!

v1:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...gt-s-etc-franchise-discussion-thread.3275193/
v2:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...s-etc-franchise-discussion-thread-v2.3426129/
v3:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...s-etc-franchise-discussion-thread-v3.3545723/
v4:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...s-etc-franchise-discussion-thread-v4.3638585/

I noticed v4 went pass 1k post again after Epi 126 I made this new one before v4 is locked. We are few epis to the "finale", so maybe this v5 might not hit 1k post until the new films are out.

Credit to @Dr Hannibal Lecter and @lordsai for the first two threads.

I believe it would be appreciated by some users, myself included, that the spoiler tags is continued to be used for Epi title/plot leaks confirmed or not.

@DIABOLUS @The RuthlessOne @Horse Style @MMouse @kuromusha@GrizzlyTitan @Left Hook Lacy @Emporio Alnino @Hades86 @whoiselijah @TheLastEmperorReurns @snootylol @AshiharaFan @JBM150 @senri @GhostZ06 @IamStryker @Heelhook71

Please help me tag anyone missed out.

dragonball_poster.jpg

-font-b-Dragonball-b-font-font-b-Z-b-font-Anime-font-b-Poster-b.jpg

68688-dragon-ball-z-dragon-ball-z-poster.jpg

d5b6c6ced728b13e831d8fe7fb3f56db.jpg

The amount of fucking nerds on this forum man

First comment was only a troll
My brother in law has a full sleeve tattoo of DBZ
It means nothing to me but it's cool looking

jiren disgusted with toppos abandonment of his ideals

jiren disgusted with toppos abandonment of his ideals
Jiren managed to surpass the Gods of Destruction without throwing away his ideals. He probably views Toppo as a sellout

Also in the manga, we learn Jiren doesn't kill anyone, even his worst enemy so I'm pretty sure he strongly dislikes the role of God of Destruction and the people who take up that role.

after the anime is over this thread will probably move really slow. all i hope for is a satisfying ending to the anime

after the anime is over this thread will probably move really slow. all i hope for is a satisfying ending to the anime

I keep thinking that the best way to end the anime is Goku and Vegeta to finish their long running feud. Goku of course won't be interested in doing it aside from his desire to challenge himself. Vegeta would have to do something to make him fight by perhaps tapping into his darker side.

I keep thinking that the best way to end the anime is Goku and Vegeta to finish their long running feud. Goku of course won't be interested in doing it aside from his desire to challenge himself. Vegeta would have to do something to make him fight by perhaps tapping into his darker side.
The only way their feud would end is one or both of them being erased from existence

If they fight, no matter the result, both will still be motivated to get stronger to outdo the other.

I really hope it ends with Vegeta and Goku beating Jiren together..

From the start of Super (Beerus arrival) Goku and Vegeta have been training to surpass/match gods of destruction.. Vegeta did so last episode (Toppo was stronger then Sidra) and I am pretty sure Goku with UI perfected will also.

But the main thing in the training with Whis.. was that he told them "they could beat anyone working together"

Not just working together but also in perfect sync.. which they clearly still aren't based of the dialog from the episode after Vegeta got Ultra Blue.. I wonder if Goku getting UI will do this

So its 4 v 1 now. Jiren vs Goku, Vegeta, 17 and Freiza.

I noticed at the end of the episode they showed everyone but freiza. Wonder why

The only way their feud would end is one or both of them being erased from existence

If they fight, no matter the result, both will still be motivated to get stronger to outdo the other.
This is how Dragon Ball should end.

With Goku and Vegeta

But the main thing in the training with Whis.. was that he told them "they could beat anyone working together"

This has been my thought too when Jiren was shown to be so overwhelmingly powerful. All throughout Super, the writers have made it a point to make callbacks to previous things said and done. Jiren is that test of Whis's words and if I had to put money on it, the tourney will end when Goke and Vegeta work together to beat the unbeatable.

{<jordan}

Your brother in law is a nerd.

OMG just come out of the closet and admit you watch and love all things Dragon Ball, you'll live happier. Or just go away and stop trolling, it's even more immature than us 30 year olds watching a kid's cartoon.

(you're not wrong though, the brother in law is an ubernerd lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back