Status
Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-126-Cerrone-vs-Medeiros-63971

wKREXEx0T5KL3SkOwauTpA.png

Tybura and Cowboy both fantastic prices in my book. Good on Medeiros for winning a crazy shitfest against other Cowboy, but that didn't really raise his stock in my eyes.

Cerrone`s price get a little bit better in bet365, i think that it will go closer to evens after this 3 straight losses (now it is 1.70), so maybe i will wait

I don't think Cerrone will be able to last 5 rounds with Medeiros, another pressure striker who hits hard and is basically impossible to get rid off

I don't think Cerrone will be able to last 5 rounds with Medeiros, another pressure striker who hits hard and is basically impossible to get rid off

Mederos may be tough to get rid of but he has been starched before. And Trinaldo and Cowboy must have given him concussions. His chin is for sure ready to crack and he is IMO coming back way too soon from a fuckin savage war - it was only two months ago. Cerrone head kick ko.

Medeiros gonna get subbed in 1 or 2 IMO. Cerrone stuns him, grabs a RNC.

And what about Medeiros ground game, is it legit or no?

Medeiros gonna get subbed in 1 or 2 IMO. Cerrone stuns him, grabs a RNC.
Or dives into a guillotine, yancy got them long and lanky snap down arms

I have not been wrong on a Cerrone fight since I started betting so let's see, got 3u on Yancy already

he trained with the Diaz bro's for a long time i would think its pretty legit
The Diaz bros are fun, but guard BJJ isn't exactly what you wanna be seeing in the UFC. That's like arguing that Melendez must be a submission threat since he hangs out with Cesar Gracie.

I have not been wrong on a Cerrone fight since I started betting so let's see, got 3u on Yancy already
I'd be shocked if we saw a Medeiros sub here. IMO we're either getting Medeiros KO1/2 or Cerrone by just about anything. Either Cerrone's shot, can't stop Yancy backing him up and loses how Cerrone tends to lose or Cerrone settles into a rhythm and beats Yancy with his superior depth-of-game. Yancy's fun, but really shouldn't be ranked at WW (Yeah, he beat other!Cowboy but it was as a +400 and in a sloppy fight that could have been stopped eitherway about 3 times) off his last win, since the division's deep enough that a big upset over a fringe guy shouldn't put you immediately in the mix.

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if we saw a Medeiros sub here. IMO we're either getting Medeiros KO1/2 or Cerrone by just about anything.
Yeah I'm not expecting a sub at all, but why do you think Yancy can only finish in the first two rounds? He is always going hard in the third round
Also Yancy is a southpaw and historically Cowboy struggles with that

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not expecting a sub at all, but why do you think Yancy only got 2 rounds to finish Cerrone? Yancy is always going hard in the third round
Cerrone's classically been a slow-starter, his gastank's one of the better in the sport and I think that if Cerrone doesn't get bursted down early he's going to be able to just maintain pace and cruise to a stoppage/easy decision.

Cerrone's classically been a slow-starter, his gastank's one of the better in the sport and I think that if Cerrone doesn't get bursted down early he's going to be able to just maintain pace and cruise to a stoppage/easy decision.
I question Cerrones motivation, both in the Masvidal and Till fight he completely shelled up, he covers his face and just waits for the ref to save him. You will never see that from Yancy, you either have to flatline him or fucking swarm him enough for the ref to step in but he never stops fighting.
Heart will be the difference in this fight

I think cowboy might be finished to be honest, he looks to have really declined in his last 2 fights.

I question Cerrones motivation, both in the Masvidal and Till fight he completely shelled up, he covers his face and just waits for the ref to save him. You will never see that from Yancy, you either have to flatline him or fucking swarm him enough for the ref to step in but he never stops fighting.
Cerrone was already badly rocked when he got finished in the second round of the Masvidal fight. He looked competitive against Lawler, then Till beat Cerrone the easiest way which is getting in his face with power immediately.

I kind of think Cerrone's willingness to go for submissions will help him against Yancy in a war, too. Other dudes might gas out swanging and banging with Yancy, but I think Cerrone'll go the path of least resistance.

I’m pretty big on yancy.

Two fighters going in different directions

Cowboy looked like a little hoe in that till fight.

I’m pretty big on yancy.

Two fighters going in different directions

Cowboy looked like a little hoe in that till fight.
Would've bet more but gotta save 2-3u for his ITD line ;)

Agree with Gugabe, Yancy getting overrated a bit for winning a slugfest against BC and Cerrone getting taken to the slaughter a little early for getting sparked by Till and Masvidal, two highly technical strikers. I got 2u on Cowboy at -120.

Agree with Gugabe, Yancy getting overrated a bit for winning a slugfest against BC and Cerrone getting taken to the slaughter a little early for getting sparked by Till and Masvidal, two highly technical strikers. I got 2u on Cowboy at -120.

all of cowboy's losses in recent years have come to very high level strikers. yancy is several levels below imo.

I think Till broke his nose very badly and that is why Cerrone covered his face and stopped fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back