Premier League Thread 2017/18 v75: Tottenham v Arsenal - North London Derby Match Edition

Thierry Henry or Harry Kane?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think training with DC & Cain over the years that he wudda learned some offensive wrestling to get guys down on the mat where he can destroy them.
Yea man, such an amazing ground game yet actually struggles to get the fight there.

Chin is legit glass, I don't know if the move up will help him tbh.

Yea man, such an amazing ground game yet actually struggles to get the fight there.

Chin is legit glass, I don't know if the move up will help him tbh.
Luke's kicks are f'n vicious & his ground game is brutal. That is a brilliant attribute combo. Not having to fear your kicks being caught.

He broke Yoel's leg last night so have to assume he did himself some damage from having kicks checked too. Soon as he stopped kicking he couldn't keep the distance & lost all of his length & reach advantage.

He's such a show pony tho. Have to hit Yoel with straights & he started falling too in love with them after a few connected.

I used to to think Luke was a bad match up for Bones. Even Bones might find his chin now tho.

Huddersfield out of bottom 3 with that win over Cherries

Rough day for Bubzeh. Poor guy can't catch a break.

looooooooool

did she want to 1 v 1 you?!?!?
No. Basically it was a six person dorm, 4 of em were friends and it was me and my mate who got fn saddled with the bunk beds. Not great when you’ve been drinking all day. Anyway she was a pussy and they all left to go stay in another room, winning!!!

I’m not back yet flights not until 9 FFS!!!!

I threw up on the top bunk bed then fell out of it. Fucked my bum and finger lol

but still an enjoyable time ? would you recommend it as a destination ?

you also left yourself wide open for this {sorry}.....but i'm sure a few of us could think of far worst things to do at the weekend than fuck your bum......<28>

@Rawex go to luxembourg and protect frenzy ffs

someone might fight her for vomiting over them
fight her, its in the weird perverse area of central Europe, where they'd be more likely to give her 200 euros for throwing up over them.

Making relegation threatened teams look like Barcelona since 2014.

am i the only one that thinks the mum looks like Caitlyn Jenner?

Making relegation threatened teams look like Barcelona since 2014.
Rough start but you're growing into game & stretching them, creating spaces.

Poor ball retention from Lukaku & Alexis will be a problem up against decent sides.

2a4304d9-f11c-468b-95da-2d12c43ab144.jpg

Charlie Adams might beat Matt Ritchie in a foot race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back