***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if the new Cavs teams is this good or the Celtics suck this bad.
Might be a bit of Both . I think Stevens is a Great Coach but he masks his teams deficiencies when they are focused when they aren't they have been overwhelmed this season.

Hood and Clarkson 6 3 pointers combining for 32 points and so far 14 three pointers as a team.

More importantly they don't have to hide a midget on Defense their rotations look sharp and they are talking .

Celtics are getting run out of the building

This isn't a fluke game. LeRoid sent a message and the C's are back to being afraid of him again. He gives a shit now that they got rid of some dead weight.

Took one game and LeRoid already mentally destroyed the C's. Never seen anything like it since MJ.

Raps already did that days ago but LeBron and Cavs are unbeatable now cuz they did the same lol

Raps will beat both. Suckas

First place, how's that dirt taste, smirch face?

Will be a great ceremony honouring Paul Pierce after their season has just been terminated by the Cavs

Raps already did that days ago but LeBron and Cavs are unbeatable now cuz they did the same lol

Raps will beat both. Suckas
Difference is nobody fears your team. Teams in the East fear LeRoid which is why he always goes to the Finals.

I like IT coming off the bench. He looks better than Clarkson offensively so far.

today clarkson looked a billion times better than IT did at all in a Cavs uniform.

Difference is nobody fears your team. Teams in the East fear LeRoid which is why he always goes to the Finals.

you guys put alot of stock into this fear stuff lol ppl fear them, ppl dont fear them blah blah blah

Raps have best offense in the East and best defense in the East. Ill ride with that and not Joe Rogans fear factor. LOL (altho Boston has relly good D, too they seem to be falling apart, time will tell)

Skip 'No Days Off' Bayless

Craps should hurry and hang their "best defense in East" and "best offense in East" banners before they get outed in 5 and ppl forget about the season.

you guys put alot of stock into this fear stuff lol ppl fear them, ppl dont fear them blah blah blah

Raps have best offense in the East and best defense in the East. Ill ride with that and not Joe Rogans fear factor. LOL (altho Boston has relly good D, too they seem to be falling apart, time will tell)
Deep down you and all the Faps fans have a fear that it's the same ole Faps. It's only human nature so don't let it eat you up. LeRoid expects to make the Finals and the Faps HOPE to. That makes a difference when it really makes in the yoffs.

This isn't a fluke game. LeRoid sent a message and the C's are back to being afraid of him again. He gives a shit now that they got rid of some dead weight.

They had too many Alphas before the trade. A Midget Alpha , a Broken Alpha and a past his Prime Alpha . Now they have solid pieces that know their place.

Ernestine? I've never heard that name in my life

Deep down you and all the Faps fans have a fear that it's the same ole Faps. It's only human nature so don't let it eat you up. LeRoid expects to make the Finals and the Faps HOPE to. That makes a difference when it really makes in the yoffs.

Its a worry, for sure that when shit hits the fan Raps will regress back to ISO heavy nonsense ball and panicky defense.

the biggest difference to me is LeBron will get every single close call and so will his team. Nobody likes to say that shit tho.

They had too many Alphas before the trade. A Midget Alpha , a Broken Alpha and a past his Prime Alpha . Now they have solid pieces that know their place.

knee jerk reaction much, round here??

When Raps smashed Boston you all told me "its just one game". Cavs do and its proof the East is locked up lol maybe Cavs are riding a high from the trade and will regress back to shit form D very shortly??

color me unconvinced. Cavs are likely better htan they were, they were horrible. I dont know if they are head and shoulders above the rest. i gotta see much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back