EA UFC 3, v2: Official Release Thread (12:00am EST 01/30 for Pre-Orders)

This community is legit horrible. Worse then the first two games. The amount of hate mail and rage quitting i am experiencing is insane. I played this guy tonight with Royce Gracie and he exited before the animation of my first TD finished

Finally finished a career. Went 64-0 with Shogun. Last fight was a 62 year old Rua against a random guy. Probably fought Overeem/Ngannou/Stipe/Sruve 5 times each.

This community is legit horrible. Worse then the first two games. The amount of hate mail and rage quitting i am experiencing is insane. I played this guy tonight with Royce Gracie and he exited before the animation of my first TD finished

I love it it means you're doing something right send them back something like "I luhhhh you tooooo man" to be fair the mma community as a whole is pretty terrible too lmao

Anyone else hate LHW/HW? Not only is the audio atrocious but it’s just jarring having someone like JDS or ngannou throw 140 strikes per round and it have anything significant happen to their stamina

Holy fuck just knocked out a chris Weidman with an uppercut when he was shooting for a TD fuck I'm getting good at that 2 guys I've ko'd in a row shooting for the TD now clinch is also really easy to defend in this and my skills are starting to come back finally grappling wise

Damaging your leg whilst your opponent checks one kick is fucking ridiculous

Damaging your leg whilst your opponent checks one kick is fucking ridiculous

weidman-vs-silva-2-animated-gif.gif

How much is it for you guys? Interesting question I think. Here, in England, most places have it for £49.99 which is a rip off. No way am I shelling that amount out for a game.

How much is it for you guys? Interesting question I think. Here, in England, most places have it for £49.99 which is a rip off. No way am I shelling that amount out for a game.

About the same 55 dollars for us.

Anyone actually enjoy the grappling? I liked it in the 2nd game but its.. straight up annoying me now.

Anyone actually enjoy the grappling? I liked it in the 2nd game but its.. straight up annoying me now.

Hate it. It is so slow and frustrating when someone wants to lay on you with a strong grappler. It seems like all that matters is stats. I swear there is no deny window if you are a weak stat grappler and the window to deny you is like 3 full seconds

Hate it. It is so slow and frustrating when someone wants to lay on you with a strong grappler. It seems like all that matters is stats. I swear there is no deny window if you are a weak stat grappler and the window to deny you is like 3 full seconds

Practically the only fights I have lost in the last couple days were GSP and Jones users who just used TDs and top control. Never came close to finishes even, the TDs were just super hard to stop.

And yes sometimes denial windows just feel LAUGHABLY slow. Like the amount of grapple advantage you would need to be successful is just stupid lol. I get that GSP in real life would be able to hold down most people with ease, but I just wish there was more skill involved in it because right now it feels like players can be absolutely terrible but still win fights by using the best wrestler in the division and just getting by on stats.

I don't even mind when someone wants to grapple, I do mind when it feels broken and unfair though.

Everyone bitching about ground game here's a tip. Get good at TDD. Thank me later guys, and maybe learn how to time an uppercut/knee. Works wonders.

Everyone bitching about ground game here's a tip. Get good at TDD. Thank me later guys, and maybe learn how to time an uppercut/knee. Works wonders.

I try, i am decent at stuffing it but against solid competition they seem to get it eventually. It seems like there is always those times they just slip through even if you deny. I am starting to catch the uppercut here and there

I am not a fan of the ground game in this one either. Something under the hood was changed and now its very difficult to do anything against a higher stat fighter in grappling. I almost feel like im just trying to survive most of the time.

Its the denial windows. They are Non-existent, expecially when you factor in the slightest input delay online. Becomes basically a done deal.

I'm good at stuffing TD's mostly. TD's from Clinch are more difficult, but the grapple denial window changes take place there and it becomes a near impossibility.

I love the game overall. But it needs a lot of work to round out and become what it should be.

I am not a fan of the ground game in this one either. Something under the hood was changed and now its very difficult to do anything against a higher stat fighter in grappling. I almost feel like im just trying to survive most of the time.

Its the denial windows. They are Non-existent, expecially when you factor in the slightest input delay online. Becomes basically a done deal.

I'm good at stuffing TD's mostly. TD's from Clinch are more difficult, but the grapple denial window changes take place there and it becomes a near impossibility.

I love the game overall. But it needs a lot of work to round out and become what it should be.

Yup TD's frm the clinch are like easy mode if you're someone like Khabib also needs to be automatic one hit KO when you catch someone shooting in with a uppercut or flying knee will stop this grapple spam bullshit but at the end of the day 90% of these problems go away if they just get the stamina tax right. Everything needs about a 50%-200% more stamina tax, as it stands this game is just an arcade fighter like the other ones.

Yup TD's frm the clinch are like easy mode if you're someone like Khabib also needs to be automatic one hit KO when you catch someone shooting in with a uppercut or flying knee will stop this grapple spam bullshit but at the end of the day 90% of these problems go away if they just get the stamina tax right. Everything needs about a 50%-200% more stamina tax, as it stands this game is just an arcade fighter like the other ones.

That intercept knee in Undisputed 3 was fucking awesome. I got so many KOs with that shit.

There was some dude who used to post here and he was proud of his lay and pray skills in that game, would brag about winning decisions via wrestling and control. I beat him in a tournament via intercept knee, I don't think he ever recovered.

That intercept knee in Undisputed 3 was fucking awesome. I got so many KOs with that shit.

There was some dude who used to post here and he was proud of his lay and pray skills in that game, would brag about winning decisions via wrestling and control. I beat him in a tournament via intercept knee, I don't think he ever recovered.

You can actually use the knee in this one too. Just find the strikes are way weaker than they should be when someone dives into your knee/fist. Getting good with front kicks too.. fought a jds late last night with Travis Browne kept push kicking him cuz he kept trying to crowd me and eventually knocked him out in the second with an uppercut.

Back