NFL Discussion v78: A match made in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foster's offseason is off to a nice start. Second arrest in less than a month.

Threatening to beat up a hospital worker because he had to wait in line like everybody else was probably a good indication that Foster needed to get some psychological help before playing in the NFL

Won't be long until we start seeing pics like this from this can

mcclainx-large.jpg

Fucking Pat's ended up inadvertently fucking the Eagles (losing Reich) and fucking the Giants (Deuce probably gets promoted to OC which the Giants wanted to hire him as).

Yeah, kinda had a feeling it was going to bite us at least once, and maybe twice.

I dont think DeFilippo would have taken our OC job since Doug will continue to call the plays as long as he's here.... and Reich had to cash in on his chance and take a HC gig....

It sucks, but I think its even more likely then before that the Eagles keep Foles around now.... he's basically Wentz's personal QB coach (and the ultimate ace in the hole) Unless Foles wants to cash in for the big bucks... he'll stay. (hopefully)

The buzz is good about new QB coach Press Taylor.... and hopefully Duce takes the OC gig. Fucking love Duce.

A-Level discussion in the Heavies if any of you want to rustle some cans.

Well, he doesn't sound like a genius when he talks, but CJ Mosley has at least stayed out of trouble.
True true. Probably my favorite LB in the league right now. Him and Shazier are so much fun to watch. (Pls be ok Shazier)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back