NFL Lineman: "I could be a UFC champ and beat Stipe"

this guy wrecks Stipe by watching MMA training vids on Youtube

Not alot of NFL guys out there who would take the paycut fighting in the UFC, just to get their asses handed to them.

This guy should probably keep his mouth shut.

no randy is c level. lesnar is B. they were both heavyweights. randy beat Tim Sylvia for fucks sake who was 6/8" dont give me that fucking bs
Neither were anywhere close to that. Let me leave this for reference since people don't understand the athlete hierarchy

5c3c01816120a37cb44cee8db367ea06.jpg

another pro athlete claiming they could be an elite-level MMA fighter if they so chose?

*yawn*

Well I love that he doesn't know who Stipe is but he's pretty sure that "if he trained for it" (no clue on how LONG he'd have to train for it) he' whoop him.

Truth is, that's an unfalsifiable statement because he never gave a time limit for training so I guess he might be right. I mean, if he trained 10 hrs per day for 5 yrs with top training partners and coaches he might be right.

MMA was the only professional sport Lesnar could even get a gig doing and he became champ almost immediately.
yeah, maybe because he was very high level in arguably the most important aspect of mma, which is wrestling

He isn't a star but people that know football understand he is a beast. A lot NFL guys who played in the trenches lose significant weight when they stop playing, based on not having to be 340lbs to play interior line. Not saying that can't go the other way also though.
Yea its 50/50 with NFL lineman post-playing days. Some balloon up even more and some shrink down and look like normal human beings. Would make for an interesting case study.

And I know who Snacks is but most fans would have no idea who he plays for or what position he plays. Run stuffing NT isn't a glamour position lol

yeah like 20 years ago. like that matters. randy had been fighting all throughout Lesnar's career. he hadn't wrestled in AGES when he started training MMA.

randy was an NCAA d1 wrestler too btw.

AND an accomplished MMAist,

lesnar is just a superior athlete.. thats why he won

hes only like B level though. imagine what an A level would do

Randy Couture was 50 and a shell of his former self. Stipe is not.

Brock cut to 265 and was a on a cocktail of anabolics. And had wrestled D1 more recently than Randy had considering Randy was an old man.

A level athlete my ass. Dudes a blob.

John Kruk said “I’m not an athlete. I’m a baseball player”

This guy is a lineman

Jesus Christ.

There is a gigantic difference between the athleticism involved with being a first basemen, and and NFL lineman.

Krunk was a fat blob who could hit really good. Not much athleticism was required of him.

It's an entirely different story with NFL linemen....Sure, they're huge, but make no mistake. Those fuckers could out sprint you, and are more than likely more mobile....They are fucking scary athletes who weight well over 300lbs.

Snacks Harrison is a great run stopper in the NFL. In MMA, he'd be gassed in 30 seconds lol literrally.

Well I love that he doesn't know who Stipe is but he's pretty sure that "if he trained for it" (no clue on how LONG he'd have to train for it) he' whoop him.

Truth is, that's an unfalsifiable statement because he never gave a time limit for training so I guess he might be right. I mean, if he trained 10 hrs per day for 5 yrs with top training partners and coaches he might be right.
6 sessions of once a week TDD seminars should do it.

Greg Hardy is arguably a better athlete than Harrison. Lets see how he does before we crown any of these NFL noobs.

Never heard of that guy before but as he plays in NFL i'm 100% sure he destroys Stipe with ease.

I bet some NFL punters could be UFC champs with 6 months training.

Ngannou is C level at best. stipe is about D+. he had to scrape out a win against a C level athlete who has only been training for like 3 years

Romero 40 year old C level too?

Back