"i lose my mind
spree of crime
in the midst of time
blood on my knife when i look into the high tide"

NEED ALBUM NOW
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

NAV officially the feature GOAT tbh he really on a run rn, 3/3 (bali, phone, car sick)

this whole tape (drip season 3) goes pretty hard no lie

My plug always make sure I’m straight, Not every superhero got a cape
7qCiSUb.png

Last edited:
Let's play Throw White Boy Words and See if He Get Racist with His

Time for the Ho-fessionals in the Old Lady Glasses:

Last edited:
NAV officially the feature GOAT tbh he really on a run rn, 3/3 (bali, phone, car sick)

this whole tape (drip season 3) goes pretty hard no lie

My plug always make sure I’m straight, Not every superhero got a cape
7qCiSUb.png

damn this new gunna tape been on repeat all fuckin day bruh at first i was just peepin for NAV but this project is highkey one of the best projects in a long time. it blows culture2/hunchojack out the water

200x0w.jpg

NAV
Uzi
Thug
Yachty
+ more
if u sleepin on this project but u listen to new rich brian u a lame {<jordan}

@jojoRed listen to one of these and give me ur opinion fam

damn this new gunna tape been on repeat all fuckin day bruh at first i was just peepin for NAV but this project is highkey one of the best projects in a long time. it blows culture2/hunchojack out the water

200x0w.jpg

NAV
Uzi
Thug
Yachty
+ more

Every single artist you mentioned there needs a bullet to their lil heads. They're all fucking garbage. Even Fetty Wap is better than all of them and the best part of his songs are the featured artists.

Every single artist you mentioned there needs a bullet to their lil heads. They're all fucking garbage. Even Fetty Wap is better than all of them and the best part of his songs are the featured artists.
be more specific

200x0w.jpg

NAV
Uzi
Thug
Yachty
+ more

Listened to the Nav track, got the classic Nav sound. I just hope he switches up flows not to say its bad but etc.

I like trap music, Culture 1 is one of the best albums of 2017 period regardless of genre but Im getting bored of the same sound from every damn artists. This kid is just imitating the same sound, its getting generic, doesnt mean its bad though. Its the kind of album you put on in the background and vibe every so often when youre zoned.

Atleast Future, thugger, uzi etc try switch it up. Give me more HENDRXX type progression, even Made Men from Culture 2 is a progression in the Migos sound. Hope they explore that option cause Culture 2 was mediocre at best.

How do you go from a classic like Culture to Culture 2?

Kendrick, Future etc need bullets in their heads? Garbage? I know its opinions and all but get better taste. Hell even Nav has talent, he just needs get back to making shit like Myself.

Next youre gonna be telling me Kanye isnt the greatest artist of this generation.

Kendrick, Future etc need bullets in their heads? Garbage? I know its opinions and all but get better taste. Hell even Nav has talent, he just needs get back to making shit like Myself.

Next youre gonna be telling me Kanye isnt the greatest artist of this generation.

NAV
Uzi
Thug
Yachty
+ more

These :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s need bullets. Same as that 6ix9ine and anyone else with Lil in their name.

Ya better be black, that seems like some racist ass shit. Majority of Sherdog is white so I doubt it but chill with that.

I didn't say the N word I said one that started with F.

Listened to the Nav track, got the classic Nav sound. I just hope he switches up flows not to say its bad but etc.

I like trap music, Culture 1 is one of the best albums of 2017 period regardless of genre but Im getting bored of the same sound from every damn artists. This kid is just imitating the same sound, its getting generic, doesnt mean its bad though. Its the kind of album you put on in the background and vibe every so often when youre zoned.

Atleast Future, thugger, uzi etc try switch it up. Give me more HENDRXX type progression, even Made Men from Culture 2 is a progression in the Migos sound. Hope they explore that option cause Culture 2 was mediocre at best.

How do you go from a classic like Culture to Culture 2?

tbh i think the nav track might've been a leftover from perfect timing that they just gave to gunna

Fat Jack's intros are too long, but I miss Ace One actually rapping

No one's ever touched the Guidelines

They won't be expectin' shit when Capo go to slide
'Cause I told them that we put that shit behind us, but I lied

7qCiSUb.png

Pushed me to the edge, so it really ain't my mothafuckin' fault, man
I'm not to blame, man
The fucking industry is cutthroat, I'm not the same man

7qCiSUb.png

would NOT wanna test drake on road

oh my god brehs if u havent heard this yet

literally already a classic