Jon Jones training Floyd Mayweather for UFC showdown against Conor McGregor

Satire not your strong point?
? Idk if this is worth responding to lol.

Im showing you how Floyd posted on TWITTER this pic of him on Jones body...

What this has to do with me personally to you has me confused but ALRIGHTY THEN

Last edited:
LOL, You and your boss can get lost. I dont take shit from commoners like you or your silly boss. Regarding your Floyd remark, I wouldnt even consider giving you his number if I had it. you sound creepy

Huh? You're the one asking about my boss...Like I said before, Pipe down you little twerp. You sound like an angry little bitch starting fights and then running and hiding behind your big brother. So fragile.

Jones can hit the girls with a car and then Floyd can get out and beat the girls up.
Cocaine for everyone.

? Idk if this is worth responding to lol.

Im showing you how Floyd posted on TWITTER this pic of him on Jones body...

What this has to do with me persoanlly to you has me confused but ALRIGHTY THEN

And i made a humourous reference to Jones' PED use and Sherdog's tendency to compare two pictures of the same fighter to prove steroid use.

You quite literally thought that i hadn't noticed that it was two completely different heads and opponents, and that i thought it was a thread about Jones' PED use?

You are so slow i genuinely think you may be Junie Allen Browning.

Huh? You're the one asking about my boss...Like I said before, Pipe down you little twerp. You sound like an angry little bitch starting fights and then running and hiding behind your big brother. So fragile.

If I were to ever meet you there wouldnt be no running and definitely no hiding. I fought multiple guys at one time and felt no fear. I fought small guys, big guys, strong and meat heads. I dont get scared. Your confusing me with the little sissy man you see in the mirror. Trust me I am more than half the man you are.

This fight doesn't happen under the UFC banner or on Dana's /UFC's terms. Ever. I don't see Dana willing to let Conor fight an MMA fight outside of their own organization, and Floyd's certainly not going to let Dana run the show. Going back and forth is just posturing... still ends up in a stalemate.

I actually could see Floyd trying to poach MacGregor though.

And i made a humourous reference to Jones' PED use and Sherdog's tendency to compare two pictures of the same fighter to prove steroid use.

You quite literally thought that i hadn't noticed that it was two completely different heads and opponents, and that i thought it was a thread about Jones' PED use?

You are so slow i genuinely think I may be Junie Allen Browning.
I wasnt insulting you. You are are insulting me for what ? lol whatever bro

"You are so slow i genuinely think I may be Junie Allen Browning" ??

If I were to ever meet you there wouldnt be no running and definitely no hiding. I fought multiple guys at one time and felt no fear. I fought small guys, big guys, strong and meat heads. I dont get scared. Your confusing me with the little sissy man you see in the mirror. Trust me I am more than half the man you are.

GeneWilder.jpg

LOL, another keyboard tough guy. Tell us, oh tough man, about your conquests.

Last edited:
I wasnt insulting you. You are are insulting me for what ? lol whatever bro

"You are so slow i genuinely think I may be Junie Allen Browning" ??

You genuinely thought you were laughing at me for not realising that they were two different heads and two different opponents. I laughed at you for not realising it was satire.

Your bad, not mine.

Lol you're on dubs. Tone it down.
just 1 card not 2 bruh

and im srs, if jones had half of floyds mindset/discipline/focus he'd be unstoppable

if adrien broner had listened to floyds advice his career wouldnt be shit rn on god

LOL @ the TMT logos on the gloves.

I can't believe how far this stupidity has gone.

People were saying the same thing before the boxing match.

I think Macgregor and Mayweather fight again, but its a second boxing match.

People were saying the same thing before the boxing match.

I think Macgregor and Mayweather fight again, but its a second boxing match.

I'm not discounting the possibility of anything happening in the future no matter how bizarre. I'm just legitimately perplexed about how the UFC ended up in this position.

so Connor would rather be stripped than defend his belt and face mayweather in a freak show MMA match? wow

You genuinely thought you were laughing at me for not realising that they were two different heads and two different opponents. I laughed at you for not realising it was satire.

Your bad, not mine.
I make sense when I type...
I wish you could...

lol

Back