NFL Discussion v78: A match made in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only Deuce that matters

deuce_gruden1.jpg
Deuce knocks Canner out within 2 minutes.

So - Looks like Foster story may not be as bad, as some people initially thought.

Police did not release any additional details, but sources familiar with the investigation say the victim told officers that she and Foster were arguing and that he threw her belongings onto a front walkway and balcony. At some point, she said he physically dragged her in an apparent attempt to remove her from the home, sources said.

According to an archived police dispatch radio recording of the 911 call, “the RP (reporting party) advises there should be at least two AR-15 weapons in the house.”

Both that statement and the domestic-violence allegation would provide cause for police to search for and remove any firearms from the home. It was apparently during that search that officers found the allegedly illegal rifle.

SIG Sauer 516 short-Barreled rifle. Still an idiot, but if this story is true he didn't beat the shit out of her, and like I hope for - California law labeling a rifle as an "assault rifle"

So - Looks like Foster story may not be as bad, as some people initially thought.

SIG Sauer 516 short-Barreled rifle. Still an idiot, but if this story is true he didn't beat the shit out of her, and like I hope for - California law labeling a rifle as an "assault rifle"
Oof. That is a felony in Hippiefornia.

He can get it lowered with a lawyer but thats not going to be a fun process for him.

Oof. That is a felony in Hippiefornia.

He can get it lowered with a lawyer but thats not going to be a fun process for him.
Wobbler, and IIRC the DA has to prove he had knowledge it's illegal // intent. Basically, it's almost impossible to prove (Aldon got 3 chargers that amounted to nothing).

I'm basing this all off of what happened to Aldon though, one of the resident lawyers may know more.

A Sig 516 kinda qualifies lol

The SIG Sauer SIG516 is a firearm manufactured by SIG Sauer. The rifle is based on the earlier 5.56×45mm NATOAR-15 and the M16.[3]

Yea, I meant more so it's not automatic // It's legal in Alabama // It's a "civilian gun"
Well with his current record of shithead behavior it would behoove him or someone close to him to get rid of any kind of gun. Even a fucking pellet gun. Not like he is going to do something positive with the thing. Just something else for him to get in trouble with.

Well with his current record of shithead behavior it would behoove him or someone close to him to get rid of any kind of gun. Even a fucking pellet gun. Not like he is going to do something positive with the thing. Just something else for him to get in trouble with.
No doubt - He's an idiot. Still will at least get suspended. I just consider it "good" news, considering last night 49ers fans were saying cut him guessing that he beat the shit out of some girl.

Wobbler, and IIRC the DA has to prove he had knowledge it's illegal // intent. Basically, it's almost impossible to prove (Aldon got 3 chargers that amounted to nothing).

I'm basing this all off of what happened to Aldon though, one of the resident lawyers may know more.
Itll get dropped down. The laws suck shit and dont even make sense.

Aldon is the first thing I thought of when I heard this story break lol. York must be having brutal flashbacks.

No doubt - He's an idiot. Still will at least get suspended. I just consider it "good" news, considering last night 49ers fans were saying cut him guessing that he beat the shit out of some girl.
The bay area sports radio channel is saying there are sources that he threatened her with the guns.

If thats real, oh boy.

The bay area sports radio channel is saying there are sources that he threatened her with the guns.

If thats real, oh boy.
Clear case of a scorn lover trying to drag an innocent man down, no doubt about it. Damn shame

Going to be hard not to laugh when the league gives Foster a 6 game suspension because his girl got a couple of rug burns.

I'm probably just biased, but I think Dez can right his ship but I also think it's going to take a real good #2 to help. Williams kind of sucks, Butler's gone, Cole's good unless you bracket him and then he's non-existent. Sanders coming to Dallas would be fucking awesome. Then you know you have a fully loaded deck stacked all around Dak, and if you don't see improvement in the next two seasons you know you need to move on. Also free's up a draft pick because Dallas would need to use a decent pick on one imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back