NFL Lineman: "I could be a UFC champ and beat Stipe"

dont give me that bs. randy KOd Sylvia who was 6,8" and won the Heavyweight belt. dont make size excuses now.

Randy ko'd Silvia? Watch the fight before commenting ok?

No. Randy Couture was a B level athlete for sure, but he was a natural LHW fighter. He only moved up to HW because he couldn't beat Chuck Liddel. Lesnar was probably an A level athlete, and also weighed 300 pounds. It was well documented that he cut ~30 pounds to make the 265 HW limit.

Everything about this is wrong.

If Randy Couture was not an A-level athlete, then there is no such thing as an A-level athlete. Here's a guy who fought MMA into his late forties, who took up MMA when he was already in his mid-thirties, and he routinely participated and did well in athletic events that had nothing to do with fighting.

Just because a guy doesn't look like a freak or participate in a sport which makes him a multi-millionaire many times over doesn't mean he's not an A-level athlete.

dont give me that bs. randy KOd Sylvia who was 6,8" and won the Heavyweight belt. dont make size excuses now.

Sylvia wasn't a wrestler. Counter and Lesnar both wrestled. Makes a big difference. Just ask Mark Hunt who also weighs in at 265 pounds. It's a different kind of weight.

There is a gigantic difference between the athleticism involved with being a first basemen, and and NFL lineman.

There's also a huge difference between being a lineman and being in MMA. You don't get helmets, you don't get forty-second rests after every play, and you have to make weight.

Would make a funny season of TUF. Taking guys from other sports and have them fight in a tournament for a TS.
They had a season with 3 NFL players and none of them amounted to much.

Great, now Dana is like, “can we set the fight up?”

I don't give two squirts about how he would do, I just want to hear Buffer bellow "Damon — SNACKS! — Harrison!!"

yeah like 20 years ago. like that matters.

Of course it matters. Lesnar excelled at a key component of MMA.

200.gif

Damon Harrison's check each single game is more than Stipe makes in a year. Lol at taking a break from that to beat up barroom brawlers.

Harrison makes over $500K a game. He's probably the best run stopper in the NFL. I like Stipe in that fight.

lol, he'd get slept after eating a few shots.

shit changes when u dont have a helmet and pads on and ur competition is trying to knock you unconcious/beat the snot out of you

brock lesnar beat randy couture after only having 3 fights.

and hes not even A level

3 MMA fights and about 110 high high level wrestling matches from college.

And Brock is absolutely A level.

At 285 lbs, ran a 4.7 40, has a 35 inch vertical leap, 10 foot broad jump, and 30 reps of 225 lbs

All of those would rank him in the top 40 at OL/DL in NFL Combine results.

All i see is a fat guy

*but yeah continue jerking off to the NFL please

they can learn to punch quick also double legs and trips but what they cant learn is taking a punch, getting leg kicked by a life time muy thai practitioner, enduring with a depleted gas tank and the mental fortitude required to be a fighter at the elite level

Back