Yoel: I am a professional, boy

Dudes so athletic, that even when he loses a step, he’ll still be more athletic than the other most athletic athleteescissor who’s athleticism is athletic.

I wish Yoel would go heel and convert to Islam. Imagine him doing allahu akhbars and alhamdulillahs and shit after a victory?

Yoel, pls convert

Nah, I’d rather him open up... that he is in fact Gay Jesus, incarnate. With a flame retardant full Richard Simmons schtick.

Would ruffle so many feathers,and also nothing worse than getting beat up and loved condescendingly like Romero did plus a lil more.

Shit would be funny till it got too ugly quick.

Yeah, never mind that shit would get too ugly fast.

Dude, that was a bigger "you're my bitch forever" moment, than the Holly - Ronda moment after their fight, where Ronda had nothing but submission and admiration in her eyes. That was like some prison bitch kind of shit right there, kick the shit out of him, fuck him, then play with his ear while telling him you will protect him from now on. Man that was humiliating to watch. Yoel is a dangerous, unstable, machine, whose entire mission is to hurt you, and then let you know straight up there's more where that came from.

q4kIk6E.png

And don't forget I LOOOVE YOU

<{Heymansnicker}>

Can anyone make out what Romero says after "I am a professional, boy"?

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a pro troll, legit impressed by his skills.

Can anyone make it what Romero says after "I am a professional, boy"?

I am a professional, boy
(whispers something)
And don't forget I LOVE YOU
I love you buddy
Let's keep the peace
Rockhold, I love _____
You remember when __________?

That's all I got.

I am a professional, boy
(whispers something)
And don't forget I LOVE YOU
I love you buddy
Let's keep the peace
Rockhold, I love _____
You remember when __________?

That's all I got.

That's quite a bit. Thanks bud!

If a professional race car driver crashes or if an NFL receiver misses a pass or if a puck gets past an NHL goalie does that mean they are no longer pros or does that simply mean the made a mistake in one area of their job? You guys have got to learn to be okay with humans being human.

your analogies are not even close to mma. race car driving and the nfl? is that the best you have?

Where was Luke's corner ?? Shouldn't they be there to tell Yoel to back off ......

As much as moments like this make bring laughter, fighters that just won shouldn’t be allowed to get into their opponents face. You can clearly see Luke being uncomfortable with Yoel’s gay approach.

It’s just so bad that even Luke’s haters feel offended. Lol

Back