Yoel: I am a professional, boy

Those officials should be fired for allowing Romero to molest him like that.

I agree, this was pretty humiliating for Luke, getting kissed after KO and talked like that.

Give man some fucking space, he just got KTFO.

I agree, this was pretty humiliating for Luke, getting kissed after KO and talked like that.

Give man some fucking space, he just got KTFO.

If anything, Luke should file sexual harassment charges and file an appeal to have the decision overturned to a No Contest.

Yoel is the man.

Imagine being his cell mate you would be scared shiiitless.

IDK what to feel about Yoel. I want to like him, he's a good Latino role model, if I didn't know about the cheating, but I do.

Still the man continues to amaze me. That KO of Rockhold was fucking legit. The man is a real life super hero.

I wish Yoel would go heel and convert to Islam. Imagine him doing allahu akhbars and alhamdulillahs and shit after a victory?

Yoel, pls convert
Khabib does, and most of reasonable humans don't care, because we are entertained by his smashing, and couldn't care less about his religious affiliations.

Being bothered by another human's religion is the same as being bothered by their preferred choice of comic books. Religious people literally believe in cartoon characters. As long as they abide by the rule of law, they should be left alone to read their preferred comic books. LOL

source.gif

Yoel marches to the beat of his own drum

literally

He calls that the 'fuck USADA' march.

If a professional race car driver crashes or if an NFL receiver misses a pass or if a puck gets past an NHL goalie does that mean they are no longer pros or does that simply mean the made a mistake in one area of their job? You guys have got to learn to be okay with humans being human.
Not sure if someones told you but thats a terrible analogy

Gogole found me another picture of a professional:

I'd still go with Yoel.

Romero truly humiliated Rockhold for life. Wouldn't be surprised if he's never the same again.

I wish Yoel would go heel and convert to Islam. Imagine him doing allahu akhbars and alhamdulillahs and shit after a victory?

Yoel, pls convert

I don't think religion is a joke to him like it is to you.

Never realized that what he said was "I am a professional, boy". Damn that must have been humiliating for Luke.

As if this whole thing wasn't gay enough, the ear rubbing thing made me cringe. WTF

It’s pretty fair to say that PED use isnt restricted to the fighter you hate.
We’ll find out as the years go on that the fighters now are potentially using the drugs that are a little more advanced but the testing will catch up, but always a few steps behind.

For all we know it’s a level playing field.

So put all the really unnecessary shit behind you and watch a legitimate beast tear shit up.
We’re all here because we like fights, right ?
Well, like the fucking fights then.
The dude almost sent Rocksalt through a cage.

and can you imagine yoel whispering in your ear" gay jesus loves you" that would be terrifying.

Back