cruz is king of smack take

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
only 15 yearold wigger kids like conor thinking hes a good shit talker chael and dom are obviously the best watch dom owning tj here a thing of beauty how he never raises his voice makes people so mad lol

Cruz takes smack ??? USADA are gonna fuck him big time! !

cruz is king of smack take

giphy.gif

Bones is gonna be more likely to take smack than lil Cruz.

Cruz is condescending no matter who he talks to. He thinks he is way smarter than everyone else. I know people like him and no matter what you say even if it is a good point, they feel the need to try and discredit any little thing. It is quite annoying actually.

His trash talk sucks, in fact. 15 year-olds are exactly the group of people that I expect to be impressed by his smack talk.

TJ just didn´t wanna talk to him...pretty easy to make someone mad when you keep talking and they have to stay there lol.

TJ just didn´t wanna talk to him...pretty easy to make someone mad when you keep talking and they have to stay there lol.

but they were booked to talk to build a fight its not like he randomly bumped into him somewhere

i love when he makes fun of faber faber is always sp mad he smiles but you can see the madness

Smack Take? Is this a new FS1 show with

skip-bayless-nick-saban.png

Bisping takes a dump on Dom from a great height. Google Some of their interactions.

jon jones got ultimately cut for taking danas smack it didnt end well

Back