Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been eating more meat and have removed most intentional carbs, for now. I could just eat bowls of meat and cheese forever.

Probably did over 100 reps with just the bar yesterday, working on my squat form. Was using those aerobic steps set up well below parallel to give me an idea of where I should be hitting. Had a few good reps but mostly terrible trash. Will keep working on this but it's frustrating as fuck.

Sorry to hear that.

I know. But it has brought our family a little closer together around dinner time. I find we're planning more and engaging our kids in meal panning and prepping, so it's not all that bad. Some parents rush to hockey and piano practice 5-6 days a week eating fast food, or quick prep meals from home. We do that 2 maybe 3 times so we spend much more time under less stress learning shit.

I know. But it has brought our family a little closer together around dinner time. I find we're planning more and engaging our kids in meal panning and prepping, so it's not all that bad. Some parents rush to hockey and piano practice 5-6 days a week eating fast food, or quick prep meals from home. We do that 2 maybe 3 times so we spend much more time under less stress learning shit.
I understand.

I understand.
I just don't want you to think I'm turning into this guy:

chronique-vegan-1.png

I initially concerned about the wife not wanting your meat.

I am consuming enough animal for the both of us.

No particular reason other than my wife wanted to eat less meat.
I don't see how the these two posts are related.

What bearing does eating animal protein only on two meals per week have on planning more and engaging your kids in meal planning and prepping?

I don't see how the these two posts are related.

What bearing does eating animal protein only on two meals per week have on planning more and engaging your kids in meal planning and prepping?

I guess it's difficult for me to articulate. And I really didn't think it was that big of a deal...

For me? having to be more creative and in doing so, I have become much more interested in the food I eat. I was taking food for granted. Following what my wife wanted to do made it much more interesting for me, and as an extension for my kids as well. I could have done the same with more meat, I suppose, but my wife would prefer not to eat a lot of meat.

I guess it's difficult for me to articulate. And I really didn't think it was that big of a deal...

For me? having to be more creative and in doing so, I have become much more interested in the food I eat. I was taking food for granted. Following what my wife wanted to do made it much more interesting for me, and as an extension for my kids as well. I could have done the same with more meat, I suppose, but my wife would prefer not to eat a lot of meat.
You need to get ahold of a greek cookbook, bro.

No particular reason other than my wife wanted to eat less meat.

Yeah...what? One day, your wife just said "we're going to eat less meat"?

I'm assuming it was for health reasons, or something? Along with the other guys, I'm also pretty confused.

I could have done the same with more meat, I suppose, but my wife would prefer not to eat a lot of meat.

Is she worried about all the hormones and antibiotics?

Why not grab the kids and head to the market as a family for organic/locally raised meat?

Where I haven't been training that much, I've cut out all fast food and restaurant eating.

Beef, chicken, rice, veggies, eggs, oats, walnuts, and shakes are pretty much all I've been eating.

I haven't been this light since 2010.

Is she worried about all the hormones and antibiotics?

Why not grab the kids and head to the market as a family for organic/locally raised meat?

I'm sure there's a little worry about things like that. And I'm also sure that she reads a lot of books about people changing their lives with diet and more meditation. I'm not sure why this is such a big deal. We still have bacon and eggs, chicken and fish. But there might be only 2-3 meat meals a week rather than every single day like we were doing before.

Our staples are pretty much the same, @JimRussel except I likely rotate vegetarian dishes into the mix more often than you do.

I'm wondering if any of you guys who remain single imagine marriage or a real relationship for that matter as rational? My experience has been that from a decision making perspective, it involves very little else other than irrational thought and emotion. My job is to make sure no one gets killed, that my wife feels special and that the house stays standing.

But if you guys think that for a second your wife will make decisions based on what you consider a rational and evidence based thought processes? Good luck!

I've accepted my fate. My wife is hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back