Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Clear Winner you end up seeing kendrick?

my work manager got complimentary tickets at the o2 last night and her view was insane lol

Nah, I didn't get the first wave of tickets for the o2, I'm going to see him next week at Wembley Arena. Lucky the Mrs checked, as I assumed it was at o2!!

How did your manager enjoy it? I'm gonna be a proper Arsenal fan and leave before the show finishes to avoid the rush home.

Nah, I didn't get the first wave of tickets for the o2, I'm going to see him next week at Wembley Arena. Lucky the Mrs checked, as I assumed it was at o2!!

How did your manager enjoy it? I'm gonna be a proper Arsenal fan and leave before the show finishes to avoid the rush home.

i got a message saying '

'the vibessss were crazy'

this morning along with a ton of videos

she also told me I need to get my ears checked when I said I wasn't a big fan of him lol

i got g eazy tickets in June

Shame Duncan Bannatyne's not on Dragon's Den anymore. With his chain of health clubs he would've jumped at the chance to invest in my protein sandals. Maybe Deborah Meaden if I buttered her up.

Anyway, you'll all shit yourselves when they take off. You'll shit yourself more when you buy your kid the latest Nikes for xmas and they turn round and say "Fuck off! I want shoes I can eat. I hate you! All the cool kids have got 'em". I'll have the last laugh.
I refuse to wear or buy Nike gear, for myself, or for anyone, regardless if they want that item, so much so, the first kit I bought my young nephew was Real Madrid, because United was still contracted to Nike.....as for protein sandals, you can fuck off with those, anyone I buy sandals will be told that they'll be made from Hemp, you can wear them, or smoke them, its your choice.

Those Romero/Rockhold gifs are making me cry <Lmaoo>

lol i spend like 80 quid on everyday shuce but my formal shuce are 10 quid from shoe zone that im gona wear this afternoon

shoe zone bless

i got a message saying '

'the vibessss were crazy'

this morning along with a ton of videos

she also told me I need to get my ears checked when I said I wasn't a big fan of him lol

i got g eazy tickets in June

She's not wrong, lad. I think I recommended some tracks for you and you liked them (or you at least like me enough to lie and not hurt my feelings, I'm cool with both) but you still seem hesitant to get into him.

Hope you enjoy G-Eazy. Should be a lot of ladies there. Make sure you dress appropriately to capitalise, IMO.

lol feminists think Amy Schumer's attractive because she's white and non-trans?

<{outtahere}>

Is Katie Hopkins attractive? Lena Dunham? I mean wtf

Don't go down the intersectionality rabbit hole m8.

Don't go down the intersectionality rabbit hole m8.

I know what you mean man. I try not to. I usually just laugh at the absurdity of the situation. Like George Orwell crossed with Monty Python it is.

cartman_through_the_years_by_cartmanisthebestever.jpg

latest

south-park-s06e16c10-coming-clean-4x3.jpg

"WHATEVA! I do what I want!" - Eric Cartman.

I think that Avril Lavigne is sexy as fuck.

latest

tumblr_o0ci82Igwc1up42jgo1_540.gif

Don't worry, mate.

I'm sure that you will find your hen one day. Perhaps you will even get to fertilize her eggs.

kkkk.jpg

159695.jpg

159701.jpg

159701.jpg

159701.jpg

One of my favourite episodes. "Look he lost his hand too".
Your posts to other people are questionable though. Avril Lavigne and putting a bae in a Spurs Jersey. <Wenger85>

Yup. @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ is waiting for next year when her mate, dancin Stevie Richards, gets inducted
[<diva4}
I'd retire too. Cech's ruined the special helmet look for good.

but seriously, that sucks. And people say footballers are pussies.
Yeah, hopefully he can find something. Makes it even worse with that thing Tules posted about the lack of funding and the pfa guy's salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back