Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers

British press are such cunts. Huge last 16 CL match away at Juve & in first set of questions they're shit stirring asking why he left Alderweireld back home.

Joyless lot

* Except the anti-United articles of course. which are always justified!!!!

Think Spurs v Juve is the most intriguing CL fixture, more so than PSG/Real, for me. I fancy Spurs to get through.

Knockout stages always bring back the memory of Liverpool being in these stages of the CL and them being the most exciting nights of the season. Champions League. Will never be beaten.

Hope Spurs beat Juve.

* Except the anti-United articles of course. which are always justified!!!!

Think Spurs v Juve is the most intriguing CL fixture, more so than PSG/Real, for me. I fancy Spurs to get through.
He's already on record several times explaining Toby's coming back from a very serious injury. He's been out for 4mths & at 28yrs old he needs gently easing back into the game.

Then they follow up with "But is Toby upset, does he want to play"

Dunno tbh. One of each. Need new casual, new work, new trainers. Mainly casual / work ones.
Ive got a pair of these for casual
7971720.jpg

I'm in the market for a pair of kicks. Looking at these:
S80784_01_standard.jpg

He's already on record several times explaining Toby's coming back from a very serious injury. He's been out for 4mths & at 28yrs old he needs gently easing back into the game.

Then they follow up with "But is Toby upset, does he want to play"

When same thing happens with Bailly next month..........OMG Jose has ruined another one! ;)

I’m wearing a tight as fuck jumper today and I feel so crispy lol.

Ive got a pair of these for casual

I'm in the market for a pair of kicks. Looking at these:

Those trainers are nice, not sure about those casual ones though. They are a bit too "smart" for me.

In desperate need of 3 or 4 pairs but I've done a typical Bubzeh thing and bought 5 jumpers, a pair of trousers and only one pair of shoes instead. I've gone with these in the end;

519246s.jpg

Regret already.

When same thing happens with Bailly next month..........OMG Jose has ruined another one! ;)
Jose called Shaw immature, he threw jabs at Smalling & Jones for being too soft & he ran Zlatan into a glue pot.

Poch takes responsibility for his players ;)

Cheers

British press are such cunts. Huge last 16 CL match away at Juve & in first set of questions they're shit stirring asking why he left Alderweireld back home.

Joyless lot
yeah the way they subtly question Poch´s decisions is disrespectful but i like how Poch handles himselfe in those situations.

Been offered a ticket to the Chelse Barca game <13>
692998123cfdedf213a.gif

"I have life after England".
<21>

I thought that all those foreign press guys would have a translator with them at least. Is there really that many people at these press conferences that they won't let him answer the question in Spanish or Italian?
Dont know how to answer that, i dont know the rules for the press conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back