Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In desperate need of 3 or 4 pairs but I've done a typical Bubzeh thing and bought 5 jumpers, a pair of trousers and only one pair of shoes instead. I've gone with these in the end;

519246s.jpg

Regret already.

they look like shuce you see in old people catalogues

@Bubzeh i bought these today

T2G3Jdb.jpg

they're sold out in my size now. i think i probably bought the last one

We've gotta go full Man U and win it to stand a chance of CL football. Surely even Wenger can't be that stubborn that he'd risk it? although, I've just noticed that there's only 3 days between the 2nd Ostersund game and the Cup Final.

Weird fixture list coming up. Ostersund back to back with a week in between and then Man City back to back.
I'm not counting Arsenal out of top 4 race just yet. They've the easiest run in out of all top 6.

Big ask. But doable now that the CL will stretch the others.

Sorry Tules but I don't think you can be dishing out fashion advice.

mate i proper dressed up smart today

i felt FIT as fuck

had £3 in my pocket

walked past my usual bossman shop

was gonna go in

then rememebred i exercised this morning and now im having weetabix lol

mate i proper dressed up smart today

i felt FIT as fuck

had £3 in my pocket

walked past my usual bossman shop

was gonna go in

then rememebred i exercised this morning and now im having weetabix lol

Lad imo. Girls are gonna be queuing up.

We've gotta go full Man U and win it to stand a chance of CL football. Surely even Wenger can't be that stubborn that he'd risk it? although, I've just noticed that there's only 3 days between the 2nd Ostersund game and the Cup Final.

Weird fixture list coming up. Ostersund back to back with a week in between and then Man City back to back.
Huh. I thought that it was Europa, league cup, Europa, league.

I'm not counting Arsenal out of top 4 race just yet. They've the easiest run in out of all top 6.

Big ask. But doable now that the CL will stretch the others.

I just can't rely on this Arsenal team or be hopeful about them at the moment. Our away record is as poor as it's ever been. Wenger needs to change something and I'm not sure if he knows how.

I'd like to see Ainsley Maitland-Niles who can actually tackle and is athletic give a go in midfield, but at this point it might just be because he's not Xhaka.

Have to think this 10 team relegation scrap is gonna result in them taking more points off of top 6 clubs than in the usual season wind downs when safe clubs go on early holidays after hitting safety points target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back