Chris Weidman throwing shots at Yoel Romero

The Chris wants no part of the great Romero unless of course he wants to go nite nite again.

The fight is free to watch

Chris (not a fan, don't like him) controlled most of the fight.

Also, watch the Jacare fight. Romero lost that one.

Also, the Romero - Rockhold fight showed the shitty situation MW is.
Luke had just one win against not a top fighter and Romero had a loss with Whittaker.

Wait what? Chris won that first round but how do you give him the second? Yoel defends the take down, gets his eye poked and then chris spends the rest of the round on his back.... id say 1-1 going into third. Honestly looked like for whatever reason Chris gassed

When did Weidman become elite again? Beating Mark Munoz, getting a gift decision in a sloppy kickboxing fight over Maia and then sat on his ass for a year demanding a title shot.
<JagsKiddingMe>

So who is next in line after Romero? Of course Weidman is gonna try to get a title fight. He has been doing that since he first lost his belt and he has still fought Romero, Mousasi and Kelvin since then. Every fight has been competitive before the finishes. He's clearly top 5, might even be top 3. A fight between Weidman and Whittaker would be awesome. So would a fight between Weidman and Romero, or Weidman Rockhold 2. There's really nothing to complain about if you want to see good and competitive fights.

But Sherbros gonna bitch about him as usual because he almost killed Anderson - twice. Is normal.

Still my boy.

He wasn’t winning the fight. He had a good first round. The momentum switched in the second. The Chris got tossed on his head like a rag doll, then he was down again and controlled. He also took some heavy body kicks. His spirit was broken going into the 3rd round.

The third round lasted like 5 seconds, genius. Broken?

<36>

He is literally begging for more head trauma with opponent TBD.
Would they let the guy who beat Andy twice go to bellator?
If so he’s not WME’s boy.

I see most of Sherdog is still holding out on joining the team.

Chris needs to fight Jacare for the next shot after Romero-Whittaker 2. Beating Kelvin is a good win but not good enough after losing 3 in a row.

I see most of Sherdog is still holding out on joining the team.

Chris needs to fight Jacare for the next shot after Romero-Whittaker 2. Beating Kelvin is a good win but not good enough after losing 3 in a row.

I think he will. He's been on Twitter and everywhere else begging for a title shot ever since he lost his belt but has still fought whoever they put in front of him.

It won't be a problem.

god i hate thisfor jacare i love him and weidman too but weidmans gonna beat him at least jacares coming off awin so this loss wont hurt him too bad

He's been hurt since July. He needs another fight to get back in the mix. He and Luke is an obvious fight in a few months. He and Whitaker would be more marketable, but Weidman is not deserving.

It's funny when guys phrase it as "doesn't fail drug tests".. that's not the same as saying you haven't used PEDs, just that you didn't get caught

Well no shiiiit genius, I think everyone on Sherdog knows that already.

Nothing about a rematch in that tweet, because he fears the Soldier of God.

I see Chris picked up somethings from the lost to Luke. He learned how to be salty.

I'm sorry for he guy (as well as for Hendricks). It seems so ridiculous that at one time I was entertaining the thought that he may challenge Jones in a super-fight and this would result in a nice scrap...

THE Chris not only has the stupidist Nick name in the ufc, he is also the most delusional

The third round lasted like 5 seconds, genius. Broken?

<36>

giphy.gif

Re-read the last sentence of my post Einstein.

Chris vs whittaker is the only fight that makes sense. Yoel missed weight. Should wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back