Joanna Contender blames Doctor for recent loss

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.lowkickmma.com/joanna-jedrzejczyk-puts-blame-on-doctor-for-ufc-217-performance/

In the months since her shocking UFC 217 (Nov. 4, 2017) loss to Rose Namajunas, former 115-pound champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk has cited a brutal weight cut as a primary factor that played into her poor performance.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches.gif

Now, the Polish striker is gearing up for a rematch with “Thug” Rose, as the two are set to once again do battle in the co-main event of April’s UFC 223 in Brooklyn, New York. And ahead of the rematch, Jedrzejczyk says she’s ‘very focused’:

“The preparations took place very often, but I am very focused,” she told Polsat Sport “I devote every free moment to regeneration, proper nutrition and training. I know that in sports, I win and lose, and I know that my last fight did not go my way, because people from my team failed me.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-3.gif

/

“Many people asked me if I change coaches, club … My answer was ‘no’ because my coaches did their best to be in the best possible shape. The doctor, who had a big impact on how I felt 30 hours before the fight, failed. People who are not in sports, in which you need to watch this weight, do not know what it’s eating. It often has negative effects on our health and even life. I am asking for patience, just like I have to wait for the day when I will receive a straw weight belt.”

interesting that the blame seems to be on everyone but her

Joanna needs to beat rose. I hope she destroys her

It's going to be fucking hilarious, if Rose wins again. Can't wait, I have my popcorn ready.

interesting that the blame seems to be on everyone but her

/thread.

I lost because of the doctor. I lost because of the weight cut. I lost because of my knee, because of my rib, because of my hand, because of my broken skull. I lost because I overtrained. I lost because of the jet lag. Because of the crowd, because of my nutritionist, because of my coaches' gameplan.

Never have I lost for something that I did bad, let alone for something that my opponent did well.

It's going to be fucking hilarious, if Rose wins again. Can't wait, I have my popcorn ready.

Oh, she will. Especially if Joanna Contender actually does believe the stupid excuses she's coming up with.

The things women say when you give them power and then take it away.

Stop hating on my wife, Joanna is a killer & lost to the 5th best fighter in her division, of course the weight cut failed her.

/thread.

I lost because of the doctor. I lost because of the weight cut. I lost because of my knee, because of my rib, because of my hand, because of my broken skull. I lost because I overtrained. I lost because of the jet lag. Because of the crowd, because of my nutritionist, because of my coaches' gameplan.

Never have I lost for something that I did bad, let alone for something that my opponent did well.

Oh, she will. Especially if Joanna Contender actually does believe the stupid excuses she's coming up with.
it's really bad. when you get whooped like that, you just congratulate your opponent and say that you're gonna go back stronger, and then you just stfu. she's doing the complete opposite. at least she's not pulling a ronda, but this is also really bad. she doesn't seem to be on a good mind state. let's see how her next fight plays out

I'm gonna enjoy sherdog when Joanna beats the living shit out of Rose

Honda 2.0 inc, the signs are there.

"Joanna... You lost and it's unhealthy to blame everyone but not yourself."

tumblr_n6g8s30HNc1sjd8gao1_500.gif

Last edited:
This shit is getting tedious.

Is there nobody around her who can tell her how pathetic it sounds to make the same excuse in a new interview every week?

Bad weight cut, doctor's fault, I never tapped to strikes, wah wah wah...

tenor.gif

I'm a Joanna fan, and hope she absolutely gets her title back.....but goddamn, she really needs to just that stupid mouth of hers

I don't really care for Joanna or Rose, but I really hope Rose smashes her again this time round.

Back