***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morey is the 2018 Gm of the year. TheBeard will win FMVP this year...

Holy fuck Gino needs to retire. Dude is so slow

Spurs dynasty is done once Leonard cries his way out.

Edit: roflmao canderson

Morey is the 2018 Gm of the year. TheBeard will win FMVP this year...

The Beard and CP3 have about as proven a yoffs record as DerpMar and Lousy. Put some skin in the game, care to take Rockets making the Finals and I'll take the field? $100.00

Why do all these new players have such terrible free throw shooting?

The Beard and CP3 have about as proven a yoffs record as DerpMar and Lousy. Put some skin in the game, care to take Rockets making the Finals and I'll take the field? $100.00

Very brave of you to take a straight up bet that should give shitcat great odds lol

I don't think you know how to count. They 4 peat means 4 in a row, they were a game away from a back to back so basically a 2 peat.

One game from a 3-peat and a potential 4-peat this year is what I meant. Point is, it's over.

Holy fuck Gino needs to retire. Dude is so slow

Spurs dynasty is done once Leonard cries his way out.

Edit: roflmao canderson

Truth be told, gynobli needed to retire three years ago and should have taken toby barker with him.

Why do all these new players have such terrible free throw shooting?

Free Throw shooting is not cool... therefore, they don't practice it.

Go to a local park, tell me if you see anyone practicing free throws lol... and if you do, that's almost certainly a white guy in a pair of new balances.

Free Throw shooting is not cool... therefore, they don't practice it.

Go to a local park, tell me if you see anyone practicing free throws lol... and if you do, that's almost certainly a white guy in a pair of new balances.
Basically someone looking like him:

i

right now the Raptors are the only team in NBA history to have 11 players averaging 6+ points a game.

Masai is the God, Raps is the squad.

our base team is also atrocious at FTs, its unfathomable to me

I blame And 1 and AAU personally as it shifted the focus from fundamentals to fancier 1on1 moves

our base team is also atrocious at FTs, its unfathomable to me

I blame And 1 and AAU personally as it shifted the focus from fundamentals to fancier 1on1 moves
Not saying this mockingly but did you say you and your bro schooled some AND1 cats? I remember you bringing that up.

Not saying this mockingly but did you say you and your bro schooled some AND1 cats? I remember you bringing that up.
yes, they actually told us to stop playing D so hard when the Streetball tour came to SD

my brother actually made it on to the inside/televised game portion

yes, they actually told us to stop playing D so hard when the Streetball tour came to SD

my brother actually made it on to the inside/televised game portion
That's hilarious. When I was younger, I thought they were cool as hell (no lie those moves were dope) but it is far more enjoyable seeing players who are both fundamentally sound and flashy.

That's hilarious. When I was younger, I thought they were cool as hell (no lie those moves were dope) but it is far more enjoyable seeing players who are both fundamentally sound and flashy.
i too watched all of them, especially from about Mixtape Vol 3 and on once Hotsauce was in there

the Notic mixtapes (guys from like BC in Canada) was actually better IMO, just never got as popular

Seems like the most obscure nothing stat I've ever heard.

Seems like it means raps are the deepest offensive team in NBA history as of this point. Lots of guys can ball and contribute.

Also means it's Def not iso ball, you get in the game you gonna get looks. Balls is moving.

Masai built a sick bench off late picks and after losing vets like tucker, Patterson and Ross off the bench improved it. It's a+ gm'ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back