Bobby Knuckles??

TheBulletwithWings

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
where did Bobby Knuckles come from?
I only see it here and thought his nickname was the Reaper.
Anyway I like the name Bobby Knuckles better. Can’t wait for Romero Whittaker 2.

WAR BOBBY KNUCKLES!!!!

Jon Anik made it up and it stuck. I like it. Better than "The Reaper". That shit sounds like a stage name they'd give some stereotypical roided out MMA fighter in a terrible C ranked movie about street fighting.

Jon Anik made it up and it stuck. I like it. Better than "The Reaper". That shit sounds like a stage name they'd give some stereotypical roided out MMA fighter in a terrible C ranked movie about street fighting.
Thanks this is the answer I was looking for. Must of missed it. Feel free to delete thread now.

where did Bobby Knuckles come from?
I only see it here and thought his nickname was the Reaper.
Anyway I like the name Bobby Knuckles better. Can’t wait for Romero Whittaker 2.

WAR BOBBY KNUCKLES!!!!
It’s stupid. His kicks won him his last 2 fights. I still think he should be ‘the Croc huntah.’

Holy shit, was it really Jon Anik?

Wow. Never would have I thought I'd actually like something that Jon Anik of all people was the one to come up with. I guess I was wrong about him after all.

Holy shit, was it really Jon Anik?

Wow. Never would have I thought I'd actually like something that Jon Anik of all people was the one to come up with. I guess I was wrong about him after all.
Yep, he was pushing it hard as he commentated the Jacare fight I believe it was. He even asked Whittaker if he liked it, and Whittaker did not. Haha. But he was asked later on I wanna say after the Romero fight and he said he had come around to it based on how much the fans liked it.

Thought it was cheesy and lame the very first time I heard it. Finding out that cAnik coined it now makes all the sense in the world.

They swaggerjacked mans name

bumpy.jpg

Thanks this is the answer I was looking for. Must of missed it. Feel free to delete thread now.

@Arkridge Anik did NOT make it up. On the Co Main Event Podcast, the hosts invited their listeners to come up with a better nickname than the Reaper. One of their listeners submitted "Bobby Knuckles", and they ran with it.

EDIT after a little quick Googling: the listener's name was Colby Hentges.

Last edited:
I heard it first on the CME podcast with Ben Fowlkes.

Back