Alexander Gustafsson has some harsh words for Rockhold, and Daniel Cormier

Damn, Gustafsson's got a chip on his shoulder lately.

Why would Gus care if Rockhold goes up or not?

Gus is ranked like 1 - 7 in the LHW div, so it's not like Rockhold will get to skip the queue.
Besides, the one other guy in the division just lost to Cormier too, so there's that.

Gus Luke intrigues me actually...... Luke with no weight cut may be different, as fighters not cutting all that weight has a way of turning da glass chin in to stone. Luke losing to a Yoel that cut no weight, thus had a gas tank, is no shame at all. Luke looked horrible post weigh in and was like McGregor level depleted. Time to go up.

Beware of coming up in weight because I will be standing at the front door waiting.

Did Gus just admit he's just a lowly Gatekeeper..? Less talk more fight get on a bus Gus and find your way to the octagon or shut the f*k up...

wouldn't mind that fight. one of the guys that doesn't hit that hard in the division. I mean LHW is a wasteland who cares, I bet rockhold would do pretty well since gus never fights, jones MIA, and the rest is mediocre at best
Luke would probably find a way to get KTFO by Manuwa or Volkan

Gus Luke intrigues me actually...... Luke with no weight cut may be different, as fighters not cutting all that weight has a way of turning da glass chin in to stone. Luke losing to a Yoel that cut no weight, thus had a gas tank, is no shame at all. Luke looked horrible post weigh in and was like McGregor level depleted. Time to go up.
So Yoel naturally weighs 187 pounds?

that first answer was on point IMO.

I love Gus, but he is fucking fighting once a fucking year since 2014, and the only year he fought twice, he lost both fights.

So IMHO he is talking way too much for someone who is almost irrelevant due to inactivity.

Fights once in the past 17 months. Accuses someone else of holding up the division.

giphy.gif

Rumble needs to come back and make him sob like a baby again.

Smart to challenge Rockhold in advance.

But it's silly to say DC is holding the division hostage when he fought so recently.
Damn, Gustafsson's got a chip on his shoulder lately.
Just got a new manager. (not joking)
I often feel like when he makes comments out of nowhere like this it's someone saying "market yourself!"

Rumble should come back just to give Gus PTSD & make him cry again.

Rockhold wouldn't touch that fight contract with a 10 foot pole.

I don't think DC wants a rematch either, he said that was the worst beating he took in his entire career (before Jones headkicked him I'm guessing).

Gus will hold the belt in 2019.
That would precipitate Rumble return to LHW in the UFC...

Gus is irrelevant, does he realize that his best resume are losses?

Soooo...calling out a guy who just got KO'd in the weight class LOWER THAN yours is the new hotness these days???

And people actually want this guy as the LHW champion?!

Back