Woodley and Dan Hardy twitter war

I'm with Hardy on this one. Listen to Woodley's MMA Hour interview and his Joe Rogan podcast. At some point, something has to be said. Woodley just complains and whines and pats himself on the back. It's so fuckin off-putting.

Hardy is absolutely right. All he does is whine. Just shut up and fight...

I don't mind woodley whine. I will always take side of labor and less advantaged in general vs powerful like Dana. Guys that don't stand up for themselves and play nice end up with nothing. His fighting style tho...It's not appealing.

Woodley definitely has a genuine gripe with Dana. It makes no sense for him to belittle his own fighters, and then expect fans to not only tune in, but spend their money on him.

Last edited:
For everyone saying that someone like Hardy shouldn't offer any advice, I hold the opinion of someone like Hardy in higher regard than say Helwani for example. At least Hardy was a fighter.

Not to mention that even though he was not a champ in a major organization, he certainly has some insight especially when is comes to listening to the fan base on what they want to hear or see.
Basically telling Woodley that he needs to create himself a magnetic persona, and not just bitch and complain all the time about how he isn't getting paid the big bucks. Seems like reasonable advice from someone who just isn't on the outside looking in but actually has a legit knowledge of the fight game.

Funny from the guy who basically talked himself into the Swick and GSP fights.

I like Hardy, but he should shut the fuck up about this. Woodley would ko him sensless anytime.
He's right though. How does Woodley's ability to beat him in a fight invalidate his statement?

I pretty much agree with Hardy on this one. I really didn't like him when he was in the UFC. Reminded me of Bisping too much but later grew to really like him. Read Part Reptile: UFC, MMA and Me and really liked it.

Hardy is a commentator for the UFC and shouldn't be making these type of comments.
You're right, commentators can't have opinions on fighters, Joe Rogan should just cancel his MMA podcasts and never talk about MMA again outside of his job.

For everyone saying that someone like Hardy shouldn't offer any advice, I hold the opinion of someone like Hardy in higher regard than say Helwani for example. At least Hardy was a fighter.

Not to mention that even though he was not a champ in a major organization, he certainly has some insight especially when is comes to listening to the fan base on what they want to hear or see.
Basically telling Woodley that he needs to create himself a magnetic persona, and not just bitch and complain all the time about how he isn't getting paid the big bucks. Seems like reasonable advice from someone who just isn't on the outside looking in but actually has a legit knowledge of the fight game.
Dan doesnt know shit. Never was champ and treated like shit very publicly and Dan still has to hustle and kiss UFC ass to make ends meat with his wrecked body UFC made billions off- Tyron is trying to change that paradigm.

Oh fucking suck up Dan Hardy, his stupid haircut and his awful brittish teeth. STFU idiot, can't stand his long ass fight analysis with his stupid accent.

Not a fan, but Woodley is right here. Respect the fucking champ.

He didnt get to cherry pic non of his 3 fucking title defenses now did he ?

Dana White is a predator, AND LOL AT THIS CLOWNSHOE CALLING HIMSELF THE OUTLAW. MORE LIKE THE COMPANY BROWN NOSE.

Back