Is there anyway I can have Pride's Library of fights?

No that I'd condone it but do know someone who signed up for the free thirty day FP and downloaded all the library he wsnted.

Just saying

Seriously though, Fight Pass is around then bucks a month. You get to see thousands of fights. That's about 120 bucks a year. Not so bad and includes newer and small promotion fights.

Better than laying out triple that for original Vhs quality Pride of DVDs all at once

If im being honest there are to many bitches this is the best time for mma ever like my city in england liverpool is a massive boxing city and all the kids are doing mma where we did boxing

And the average person is talking about guys like darren till over callum liam smith which is massive mma is 100% becoming bigger

Kindly tweet your request to Dana and tell him that you will venmo him personally.

isn't fightpass like 10 dollars?

Venmo me 397 dollars then I'll hook you up.

Hope you have a big hard drive it's like 77 GB.

I have a few doubles of Pride DVD’s you can have for free. Pm me and we will talk.

Fight pass is excellent but i would say go for the dvd set its awesome to have. I bought them all as they came out over the years. You can buy the box sets that have 5 shows in each box. I look through my book of Pride dvds complete collection and it makes me feel so happy. Makes me feel like a real man.

Thread of the day - for humor and cool people helping a brother out.

I don't know what venmo is, but if you send 287.32, I'll send you some ms paint sketches i did of the greatest moments in pride history
billy-mays-04-8ce5948130-9fdf3a0fe4c2c6549bd2146f37ead2b0.jpg

But wait.
If you order in the next 20 minutes, I'll send you my ms paint sketches of the best of Pancrase, featuring Bas Rutten
All you pay is for the shipping
This is a limited time offer, act fast

A lot of you are broke bitches.

Fight pass and platinum account subscriber checking in.

Back