Deontay Wilder is down to fight Stipe...

He was asked if he would fight the UFC champ in a BOXING FIGHT and he obviously said yes, because he's a fighter.

Please don't act like this is some kind of callout when nobody even mentioned Stipe or Deontay entering an octagon.
Well my thread wasn't about pointing the finger at Wilder. I was highlighting Stipe's hesitance to not fight Wilder, but harassing AJ. He could still make alot of money fighting Wilder than he would on his shitty UFC contract.

Truth is, he's terrified, and I don't blame him. He'd get killed by both but AJ is a better match up. I mean even he he called out Wilder for promo that wouldn't be a bad idea, but he's silent.

Joshua is a bigger name.

His last fight did 1.2million UK PPV buys.
That's true, but Stipe could still make more money fighting Wilder than he ever could fighting anyone else in the UFC. Why not call him out for kicks?

Ngannou almost murdered stipe and turned him into a lay and pray guy.
? Ngannou landed maybe one clean punch. Stipe rocked him on several occasions. I think Stipe would have creamed him even without the takedowns. Takedowns were just the smarter route.

Deontay is fun to watch and stupidly powerful, but until he stops throwing haymakers at the air I don't think anybody, boxing or MMA, is gonna take him seriously.

Man hes horrible . Basic straight up the middle gets there every time .

Probably because anyone with a brain and a basic knowledge of Boxing knows that he is shite.

If he had been doing this to Klitscho / Joshua or even Haye / Whyte he would be a huge name.

Nobody outside or inside the US knows who he is. Eddie Hearn offered him Dillain Whyte, which he could’ve taken for circa 3-5m, beaten and set up a huge fight with AJ. His team bottled it because they know if he loses then his big pay day opportunity has gone.

Hopefully AJ beats Parker handily whilst Wilder beats Ortiz, then we can see AJ vs Deontay, which will be a drubbing.

I will probably bet on Ortiz to go the distance with Wilder.

Yeah, Wilder was willing to travel to Russia to fight Povetkin and has signed to fight Ortiz twice now, but he was terrified of the mighty of Dillian Whyte.

...But crickets from Stipe. Which is funny because he hasn't had a problem calling out Anthony Johnson.

I'm surprised no one has discussed this more. Is Wilder so irrelevant that no one want's to even talk about this? No hate to Deontay. I'm looking at this from a media perspective. How was this news not trending? and why was Stipe so quiet?

Joshua is a lot more dangerous than Deontay.

At exactly what point did that happen? Ngannou landed a few times but it never looked like he even rocked Stipe. Stipe didn't wrestle him because he "almost got murdered", he did it because Ngannou was clueless on what to do and it's an easy risk free way to win.

Youre right. Stipes face just had a case of spontaneous bleeding. He never got hit once. Ngannou just got tired from doing nothing.

Is he talking about a boxing match or MMA match??

4I4WgeDULpJ1MRxnMNGC7UrVSZ8Y08Am45V2WbEqENI.gif
I don’t really follow heavyweight boxing but what the hell is that?

Well my thread wasn't about pointing the finger at Wilder. I was highlighting Stipe's hesitance to not fight Wilder, but harassing AJ. He could still make alot of money fighting Wilder than he would on his shitty UFC contract.

Truth is, he's terrified, and I don't blame him. He'd get killed by both but AJ is a better match up. I mean even he he called out Wilder for promo that wouldn't be a bad idea, but he's silent.

You are posting in the UFC subforum, this is about MMA. Deontay never said that he's willing to fight Stipe in MMA though, so you should probably post it in the boxing subforums.

I'm sure Stipe would sign the dotted line if you approached him with a good offer (and the UFC allowed it). He is as terrified as he was intimidated by Francis and we all saw how that turned out.
<Oku01>

Last edited:
You are posting in the UFC subforum, this is about MMA. Deontay never said that he's willing to fight Stipe in MMA though, so you should probably post it in the boxing subforums.

I'm sure Stipe would sign the dotted line if you approached him with a good offer (and the UFC allowed it). He is as terrified as he was intimidated by Francis and we all saw how that turned out.
<Oku01>

wilder/joshua should be a tougher fight for stipe (mma) ... even without a training camp for these two guys.
tenor.gif

wilder/joshua should be a tougher fight for stipe (mma) ... even without a training camp for these two guys.
tenor.gif

Yeah, I know. They will KO Stipe when he is coming in for the takedown.

Same as Toney did to Randy back in the day, right?
<{hughesimpress}>

Yeah, I know. They will KO Stipe when he is coming in for the takedown.

Same as Toney did to Randy back in the day, right?
<{hughesimpress}>

"Toney vs Randy" lmaooo
just for you, cuz you are just another low iq mma fan --> Joshua vs Stipe/Wilder vs Stipe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ngannou vs Stipe.
so yeah ... that would be a tougher fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back