Yoel: I am a professional, boy

LMFAO....He Son'd Luke with his own comment.

Touche mon ami. English is not my first language but ill skip this part because even considered my limitation with a foregin language it is clear you got the message. as to the rest well, to chill and relax, according to the way you do it here, means dreaming about male on male dominance and prison rape scenarios in relation to a mma fight...i hope you don't mind if i give that a pass.
Dude, we are discussing MMA in these forums, not our personal interpretation of Robert Frost's work. I do believe you might have stumbled into the wrong forum.

Also, given your previous comment regarding "modern MMA", well having literally been watching MMA since I purchased UFC1 on PPV and watched it live. Under the unified rules, "modern MMA" is quite tame in comparison to those early days, I assure you.

So, "mon ami", my previous recommendation of the shot and beer still stands, you are clearly wound way too tight. If not, then you seriously might consider Olympic Curling, very doubtful you'll read any "prison rape" references in their forums.

No it’s not cheating to that extent. He missed weight and paid the consequences by losing 30% of his purse. First offense doesn’t need to be made a big deal of.
Are you going to deny the benefit that avoid cutting that last few,almost painful to do,pounds did to his stamina?

Are you going to deny the benefit that avoid cutting that last few,almost painful to do,pounds did to his stamina?
I don’t know what his circumstance was at all. I assume his cut was just as hard as Lukes since he had a month or so less to prepare.

Dude, we are discussing MMA in these forums, not our personal interpretation of Robert Frost's work. I do believe you might have stumbled into the wrong forum.

Are we? Is this how you discuss MMA? let me quote you here:

"Dude, that was a bigger "you're my bitch forever" moment, than the Holly - Ronda moment after their fight, where Ronda had nothing but submission and admiration in her eyes. That was like some prison bitch kind of shit right there, kick the shit out of him, fuck him, then play with his ear while telling him you will protect him from now on. Man that was humiliating to watch."

Well as i said your interpretation is peculiar at least, pathologic at most and oddly sexually inspired if you think it is posted in a male mma context. Someone discussing mma would discuss the sport perspective not his own sexual fantasy here. What you write tells a lot about how you interpret stuff or what makes you laugh for some reason. If you don't want to be read be carefull what you write...people do create opinion based on the words you use, there is nothing you can do about it.

Also:

If not, then you seriously might consider Olympic Curling, very doubtful you'll read any "prison rape" references in their forums.

Isnt it funny that mma male fighting generates rape and prison thoughts for you? It does not to me. In my case i think about warriors, gladiator, amazing athletes, fighting spirits, technique and power. When talking about a good mma fight i think about this. You do not. You go on ranting about dominance, prison rape, bitches and so on. Again, you write it, people read it. Nothing you can do about it. Maybe you should try posting your quite peculiar view on mma on a sexually related forum instead?

Anyway. Enough talking i guess. Im sure you got my point since you seem to be pretty smart and i didnt post to change your mind just to state my opinion on what you write.

Enjoy mma the way you like it most.

Are we? Is this how you discuss MMA? let me quote you here:

"Dude, that was a bigger "you're my bitch forever" moment, than the Holly - Ronda moment after their fight, where Ronda had nothing but submission and admiration in her eyes. That was like some prison bitch kind of shit right there, kick the shit out of him, fuck him, then play with his ear while telling him you will protect him from now on. Man that was humiliating to watch."

Well as i said your interpretation is peculiar at least, pathologic at most and oddly sexually inspired if you think it is posted in a male mma context. Someone discussing mma would discuss the sport perspective not his own sexual fantasy here. What you write tells a lot about how you interpret stuff or what makes you laugh for some reason. If you don't want to be read be carefull what you write...people do create opinion based on the words you use, there is nothing you can do about it.

Also:

Isnt it funny that mma male fighting generates rape and prison thoughts for you? It does not to me. In my case i think about warriors, gladiator, amazing athletes, fighting spirits, technique and power. When talking about a good mma fight i think about this. You do not. You go on ranting about dominance, prison rape, bitches and so on. Again, you write it, people read it. Nothing you can do about it. Maybe you should try posting your quite peculiar view on mma on a sexually related forum instead?

Anyway. Enough talking i guess. Im sure you got my point since you seem to be pretty smart and i didnt post to change your mind just to state my opinion on what you write.

Enjoy mma the way you like it most.
Ok dude, clearly making my point for me, you seem to be going out of your way to prove to everyone that which I already stated, you are obviously wound way too tight, and my recommendation is that you also throw in a valium with that shot and beer, you can obviously use that. I am completely capable of prescribing this to you, as I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I would also suggest you consider counseling, but very much get the feeling that professional help is not something that would be foreign to you <see what I did there?>.

A lot of us enjoy coming in here and we get each other, and we possess the cognitive ability to discern sarcasm, joking around, and seriousness. Clearly this is an area that requires some work on your part, we'll mark it down as due to the language barrier that admittedly exists.

I don’t know what his circumstance was at all. I assume his cut was just as hard as Lukes since he had a month or so less to prepare.
That’s not my point.
He made the option for a pay cut instead of trying to shed those last few pounds.
He took benefit of the rules while his opponent made the weight.
You right about one thing.
We don’t know the circumstances,in this case,BUT Yoel have a full storyline of previous”mistakes” committed to his OWN benefit in the past.
So he gets no pass from me.

He saves the card, was fined 30%, and couldn't win the Interim title. What more do you want

That's not being a pro. That's the ufc finding a loophole in still making the figbt happen.

That's not being a pro. That's the ufc finding a loophole in still making the figbt happen.

You can't expect the same kind of results when the conditions aren't the same. If Yoel had 8 weeks to make weight you'd have a valid justifiable argument, but to put the guy under the expectations like it was a normal 8 week camp is ludicrous.

your analogies are not even close to mma. race car driving and the nfl? is that the best you have?
Professional athletes making mistakes and either are or aren't still regarded as professional.
The is that the best you can do suggests you possess a eve of intellect that places you above needing this explained to you.

S8s2F8vCkpDkYKYivkWpbKF_InCdPBGBWtqY1Ckfo10.gif

You dont want no for gay Jesus? Okay you get Yoel Knee to face.

That’s not my point.
He made the option for a pay cut instead of trying to shed those last few pounds.
He took benefit of the rules while his opponent made the weight.
You right about one thing.
We don’t know the circumstances,in this case,BUT Yoel have a full storyline of previous”mistakes” committed to his OWN benefit in the past.
So he gets no pass from me.
Well good for you but I don’t believe him to be a cheater for not making weight.

Back