UFC fan allegedly head kick KOs transit officer after UFC 221

Fan Cop should get a title shot.

In our high school homecoming game a guy knocked out a cop in the parking lot and ran for it. Not sure if he ever got caught.
Where’d you go to school? Same shit happen in my high school. But I think the dude got caught. Went to school on Colorado.

Proof that MMA works in the streets.

What do you mean?
I think it's crazy that the cops got attacked and lost. In Baltimore or DC those fools would get shot real quick.

It's a different attitude for sure

Riiiiiight.
Because they probably left the train calmly and politely.....

Even if they were loud and abusive, the correct thing is to let them wander off. Especially if you are not an officer of the law.

So just let these drunk fucks loose in a subway station, or whatever. Without any regard for the public in that station. It’s their fuckin job to keep transit users safe. That’s kinda why they have these officers.

Did you even think before you hit “ post reply “ ?

Smarten up, ffs.

Lololol

You make me laugh.

Some people... Just Bleed is a way of life.

Real shit. No way that would go down today.
I think it's crazy that the cops got attacked and lost. In Baltimore or DC those fools would get shot real quick.

It's a different attitude for sure
For realz. I cant imagine that situation going well for those guys in the usa. Fuck up two cops like that? Theyre calling all their boys(sheriffs, higway patrol, local pd, university police, parole, etc). Fucking the riot squad would bring major heat on these drunks and if they werent shot, they would surely get the holy hell beat out of them either on the street or in the county jail. They would wish they had gotten shot and killed.

Headkick ko on a cop is pretty awesome. In the us they probably would have shot him, but props

Bunch of Australians being Australian

Nothing to see here folks

Kicked in the head, but he was already on the ground. I'm from Perth, pieces of shit run around after a few beers, they would have not been able to throw a head kick, just dragged him down and kicked him.

On Saturday night North American fans watched UFC 221 live from Perth in Western Australia. The event, which was headlined by Luke Rockhold vs. Yoel Romero, began at around 6:30am local time (Sunday).

Western Australia Today reports that some fans exiting Perth Arena, at around 3:00pm, allegedly attacked public transport authority officers on their rides home. According to a police spokesperson, there was an incident involving a large group of people on a train on the Mandurah line between Perth and Wellard.

The group were allegedly “intoxicated and becoming loud and abusive.” Public transport authority officers asked the group to calm down and requested that they leave the train at the next available station, which in this case was Bull Creek Station.

When the group got off at Bull Creek, it’s alleged that the group engaged in an altercation with transit officers. During this scene, it is claimed that a 32-year-old officer was kicked in the head, causing him to lose consciousness.

That officer was taken to Fiona Stanley Hospital suffering a severe concussion and swelling and bruising to the back and side of his head. A second officer present had swelling and bruising on the side of his face. An assailant reportedly spat in that officer’s face multiple times.

In connection to the attacks, one 20-year-old man has been charged with two counts of acts or omission likely to endanger life, health or safety of any person and one count of assault on a public officer.

A 25-year-old man has been charged with obstructing a public officer, assault on a public officer, escape from lawful custody and possessing heroin.

Despite the availability of alcohol, police said that the crowd was mostly well behaved.

Both men arrested for the attack on the PTA officers are considered innocent until proven guilty.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...c-221-mma-crime-australia-pta-transperth-news
I think @Wadtucket knows what’s what regarding this crime

Back