Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

photo.jpg

6de5ada01f7040a01f55fb8f9c94f692.png

veronica-macedo-ufc-fight-night-93-official-weigh-ins.jpg

l0MYwq3utN8zwAirK.gif
Who is that?

Karolina also has to be up there.

I rly wish TS had posted a pic of her with at least makeup if not editing, like literally every other pic in this thread. Y'all are being deceived hard out, but to each their own. And I guess being natural counts for nothing these days.

giphy.gif

Edit: Grasso should be getting more love

00Cgu9S.gif

Nope. I dont even feel a thing

Karolina Miesha Paige and the blond on the left in that pic are all way hotter

Booty ftw

Declare she's the hottest ever -> she's not even the hottest of that 4 girls pic, and two of these are generous 6/10

Declare she's the hottest ever -> she's not even the hottest of that 4 girls pic, and two of these are generous 6/10

She's the only one in that pic not wearing makeup. I'm not saying she is the hottest ever (and of course it's subjective) but she and Yana definitely have to be in the discussion.

She's the only one in that pic not wearing makeup. I'm not saying she is the hottest ever (and of course it's subjective) but she and Yana definitely have to be in the discussion.

Look i think young MW is probably in the top3, was just fun the pic used

Btw #1 bless

tumblr_o273promPQ1sis8guo2_1280.gif

Would grapple, fuck and marry in the order she prefer, all at the same time if needed

This is all that needs be presented. She’s the only legit 10/10 in WMMA. At 135lbs she got cakes everywhere.

All I want for Christmas is two fat bitches, a bag of weed, and two bags of chips to give to the fat bitches.
J6Ae6_s-200x150.gif

Literally just quoted that the other day when I saw a nice thick assed stallion walking

I'd take every woman mentioned in this thread to the bedroom, sans Cyborg. Cat Zingano does it for me though. Not sure why,but she does. Maybe because I'm a basement dwelling, wife beater cheeto stained wearing Sherdogger that thinks she's attainable?<Fedor23>

No, but because she's a babe. I always take a few moments to look at your AV, when scrolling down through a thread :p.

Back