Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

Got to be Rose with hair
5oi1x2.jpg

Use the correct pic pls

rose-namajunas.jpg

She's Nice. But Gina has that somehting that doesn't matter what she doesn, you find her sexy...IMO it is just on another level...

hqdefault.jpg

Gina in her prime was nice, Miesha and Juliana Pena aint bad, but Rachael Ostovic might be the best.
She puts on a lot of makeup, while Gina's face had a natural beauty. I'd put Rachael in #2-5 though.
2342342342_img.png

Last edited:
She's Nice. But Gina has that somehting that doesn't matter what she doesn, you find her sexy...IMO it is just on another level...

hqdefault.jpg
Yup, I remember her last weigh in and thinking this chick is hotter than all the ring girls combined.

She puts on a lot of makeup, while Gina's face had a natural beauty. I'd put Rachael in #2-5 though (above Tate and Pena).
2342342342_img.png

Personally I'd put prime Pena above them, but who knows where she's at these days.

Gina and Miesha are at the pinnacle, everyone else is below them as far as i'm concerned.
Tate has a butter face with implants. Physically all she has going for her is her butt.

Valentina is hotter. PVS is hotter. Gina is hotter. Meisha on a good day is hotter.

Sorry but she suffers the same ailment as Tate...
092116-anastasia-yankova-kal-1080x608.jpg

I mean kind of a bad picture no? When shes not scrunching her face & just relaxed & even training she doesn't look that bad. Would say she has a much better face then Meisha.

26867017_189440951788907_730382308493754368_n.jpg

Back