Does anyone believe Trumps lawyer paid Stormy Daniels?

oh no, Trump may have spooged on a hooker. Let's make this a huge news story.

We have to give disgusting limousine liberal rats like Kimmel, Maddow and Coulbert something to talk about to the brain dead drones...

oh no, Trump may have spooged on a hooker. Let's make this a huge news story.

We have to give disgusting limousine liberal rats like Kimmel, Maddow and Coulbert something to talk about to the brain dead drones...

Then why lie about it, or also why spend 120 k to keep her quiet.
I will tell you why, in order to get republican votes, you got to cater to the Christians.
The best part of this whole story, it exposes how phony is the Christian Right leaders.
I have friends that are true Christians, who think Trump is a piece of shit, the fake televangelists and so called Christian Republicans will do mental gymnastics to explain that Trump was made President because of God's Will.
Sorry a dude who is cheated on all his wives and hung out with Epstein, is not someone Jesus would support.

I will tell you why, in order to get republican votes, you got to cater to the Christians.
The best part of this whole story, it exposes how phony is the Christian Right leaders.
I have friends that are true Christians, who think Trump is a piece of shit, the fake televangelists and so called Christian Republicans will do mental gymnastics to explain that Trump was made President because of God's Will.
Sorry a dude who is cheated on all his wives and hung out with Epstein, is not someone Jesus would support.
There are nuts across the board. Who cares what the far religious right thinks? I find it amusing that the sex in the oval office while president doesn't get half the press of a rumored one night stand with a hooker before taking office. Did Kimmel have Lewinsky on his show?

There are nuts across the board. Who cares what the far religious right thinks? I find it amusing that the sex in the oval office while president doesn't get half the press of a rumored one night stand with a hooker before taking office. Did Kimmel have Lewinsky on his show?
It was more than 1 night. They had multiple meet ups.
Lewinsky has been on Kimmel 3 times.
Stormy and Monica do have one thing is common, they don't wash jizz stained dresses.
Stormy keep hers that is full of Trump semen.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/02...sky-dress-to-test-for-trumps-dna-report-says/

Deferment Donny became a billionaire right after Fred Trump cream pied his mom. Donny went bankrupt 4 times in 15 years. Was stuck living on Trusts Fred set up for Dum Dum. Fred is on record saying Donny is an idiot, hence setting up trusts Dum Dum could not touch. Suddenly after not being able to get a loan from any bank, Dum Dum starts selling Real Estate to the Russian mafia, Duetsch Bank starts loaning him money and Dum Dum is flush again. Donny is the greatest of business men and that is how he became a billionaire. Basically the American fairy tale.

“Muh bankruptcies”

“Muh inheritance”

He’s the most powerful man in the world, has a supermodel wife, and has his name atop some of the most iconic property in the world.

If he’s a failure, what are you?

When he pardon Joe Arpio here in AZ who was convicted for discrimination towards Latinos should be the proof you need to determine he is a bigot and racist.

Joe treating minorities and even American citizens unfairly. He got sued for pulling over Mexican Americans to check their legal status. Trump however said that Joe us a good man lol.

First off, Joe has done more good for America than you, let’s get that straight.

Now, is it joes fault our country has a failed immigration system?

He was simply trying to clean up the mess.

Honest question, how many lives do you think joe saved?

Are you obsessed with late night comedians?

“Muh bankruptcies”

“Muh inheritance”

He’s the most powerful man in the world, has a supermodel wife, and has his name atop some of the most iconic property in the world.

NOT the most powerful man in the world and really not even close. Nobody listens to him lol

Trump wasnt voted for christian values, he's been divorced, and liked to grab pussy, people voted for trump for anything but christian values.

Trump wasnt voted for christian values, he's been divorced, and liked to grab pussy, people voted for trump for anything but christian values.
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ne...dent-thanks-to-4-in-5-white-evangelicals.html

4 out 5 White Evangelicals voted for Trump.
There is a reason he did not want the Stormy story to get out.
He trotted out his bible, said dumb shit like 2 Corinthians to cater to the religious right, without them Trump would have lost to Shitty Shillary.

I do like the new revisionist history, oh Trump was not voted in because of Christian Values.
That is utter bullshit, there is a reason he conned them, by pretending to being a recent convert to living a Christian life. He wanted their votes and was willing to be pretend Christian.

NOT the most powerful man in the world and really not even close. Nobody listens to him lol

Oh, really?

How’s that Paris climate award coming? Trump showed true leadership by pulling us out of a useless agreement (both the left and the right criticized it heavily). Now it’s falling apart.

Also, every time Trump goes overseas, he’s the center of attention and brings back deals.

So, unfortunately for you, reality disagrees.

“Muh bankruptcies”

“Muh inheritance”

I wouldn't call him a failure at all, but having supermodel wife kind of means less when she's basically said in public that she's only with him for his money (and can't even keep appearances up all the time in public even when he's president), and you'd have to make a pretty long list to find Trump buildings behind actually iconic buildings like the Taj Mahal, the palace of Versailles, etc (being kind as property could include other structures that are more iconic still). There should be better ways to point to his success than that.

“Muh bankruptcies”

“Muh inheritance”

Failed first marriage, loveless, sham current marriage. Progeny are weasel-like scumbags. Has a job he apparently didn’t actually want, and by all appearances dislikes. Is not respected by anyone, and is the butt of constant derision and ridicule. Is overweight, unattractive, and unhealthy.

But he has lots of money. Well, he’s got more $ than me, but I’ve got plenty. I wouldn’t trade spots with him for a second. You can be rich and successful and be a loser. Trump is proof of that.

Failed first marriage, loveless, sham current marriage. Progeny are weasel-like scumbags. Has a job he apparently didn’t actually want, and by all appearances dislikes. Is not respected by anyone, and is the butt of constant derision and ridicule. Is overweight, unattractive, and unhealthy.

But he has lots of money. Well, he’s got more $ than me, but I’ve got plenty. I wouldn’t trade spots with him for a second. You can be rich and successful and be a loser. Trump is proof of that.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

Imagine being this butthurt...

Oh, really?

How’s that Paris climate award coming? Trump showed true leadership by pulling us out of a useless agreement (both the left and the right criticized it heavily). Now it’s falling apart.

Also, every time Trump goes overseas, he’s the center of attention and brings back deals.

So, unfortunately for you, reality disagrees.

HAHA... Listen to this guy, His logic is when Trump goes oversees he is the center of attention and he brings back deals. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -
My 9 year old could have come up with that.

Also the Paris climate ACCORD (fuckin award?? geez) is coming along fantastic for the countries in it. Even US states are entering despite Insecure in Chief pulling the US out of it.

I wouldn't call him a failure at all, but having supermodel wife kind of means less when she's basically said in public that she's only with him for his money (and can't even keep appearances up all the time in public even when he's president), and you'd have to make a pretty long list to find Trump buildings behind actually iconic buildings like the Taj Mahal, the palace of Versailles, etc (being kind as property could include other structures that are more iconic still). There should be better ways to point to his success than that.

Women marry billionaires for money???

Billionaires marry for pussy???

Stop the presses!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

Imagine being this butthurt...

Bob, some of us have great lives and aren’t members of some twisted cult of personality like yourself. The Daddy worship is troubling.
Trump is rich.
Trump is also a loser.

Back