I'm not sure GSP should really get credit as a 2 division champion

you're 16 years old, annoying as hell and spam shitty memes In every thread, you're probably fat and you've never set foot In a gym In your life.

you should try working out for once In your life before talking shit

And you use logic of a 12 years old.

Same as Conor going 1-1 then getting a LW shot.
GSP at least was a long defending WW Champ before his return to challenge for MW strap.

He got a shot because he was the FW champion

just like DC gets an Instant shot against Stipe.

People will always want Champion vs Champion fights.

hierarchy of deservedness sort of goes out the window anyway when they actually win the title.

Difference Is Eddie was actually a legit opponent, Bisping wasn't even In the top 5 In spite of holding the belt.

Sure sound like one.
based on what exactly, please elaborate.

Am I a casual because I actually see GSP's win over bisping for what It was?

It was a good win and definitely didn't hurt his legacy but I think we shouldn't get carried away with the legitimacy of It.

its funny how Anderson who can't even get past USADA anymore still lost to bisping, and GSP destroyed Bisping AND didn't pop for anything.

It's also funny how before the fight, half of sherdog was saying that GSP had no chance, and after he dominated, it was an easy fight for him.

Exactly the haters who were saying that Bisping will KTFO GSP are the same morons discrediting his awesome win against the MW champ. Bunch of pathetic losers.

It was a good win and definitely didn't hurt his legacy but I think we shouldn't get carried away with the legitimacy of It.
Hmmm. Bisping beat the champ, then defended against Hendo. GSP beat Bisping, and if I remember forrectly, I heard Buffer yell "and newwwwwwwww......".
You're a fucking moron.
1518577179885.jpg

If that's the game you are going to play it can be done to others as well.

Eddie Alvarez was obviously the weakest LW champ since Jens Pulver. Conor took an opportunistic grab so he is not really a 2 division champ.

Big Tim was only successful because of the low talent in the UFC at the time. All the good HW's were in Pride at the time so Randy's win doesn't count.

BJ's Hughes win is solid but LW was a shaky and new division that disappeared shortly after so it really doesn't count.

You see how stupid this is yet?

Hmmm. Bisping beat the champ, then defended against Hendo. GSP beat Bisping, and if I remember forrectly, I heard Buffer yell "and newwwwwwwww......".
You're a fucking moron.
View attachment 341163
People can think what they want I guess.

Whittaker Romero was the real title fight though and probably the two highest skill fighters we've ever seen In a MW title fight ever.

Bisping was a good win and GSP may have technically gotten the title, he was never the true champion. There Is a reason why Bisping dropped the title in the ring after the Whittaker fight. That seemed to symbolize that he knew, that was the real championship fight and Whittaker was the real champion.

Nothing against GSP though, he saw an opportunity, he took It and he made the most of It. He's a smart man and that win definitely wasn't a bad thing for his legacy

Lol you're such an hypocrite. Scroll up 2 posts where you praise conor's 2 belts. You're so much fed up with your hatred towards GSP it's not even funny. Even though you keep saying that you "love the guy" like a pathetic piece of shit liar. I've seen nothing but bashing and discrediting of GSP from you. But ohhhh boi you "luv the guy". Right you fucking asshole.

People can think what they want I guess.

Whittaker Romero was the real title fight though and probably the two highest skill fighters we've ever seen In a MW title fight ever.

Bisping was a good win and GSP may have technically gotten the title, he was never the true champion. There Is a reason why Bisping dropped the title in the ring after the Whittaker fight. That seemed to symbolize that he knew, that was the real championship fight and Whittaker was the real champion.

Nothing against GSP though, he saw an opportunity, he took It and he made the most of It. He's a smart man and that win definitely wasn't a bad thing for his legacy
Hmmmm, he was announced as the champ, got the belt, was listed as the champ by the UFC. But some idiot decides that he won't acknowledge facts on a fight forum and creates multiple threads to that effect, so we should all agree. Okay.
How is your 3rd year of grade 10 going, idiot?
1512592057582.jpg

Exactly the haters who were saying that Bisping will KTFO GSP are the same morons discrediting his awesome win against the MW champ. Bunch of pathetic losers.
I actually confidently picked GSP to beat bisping, even bet on It.

I don't hate GSP. He's a great fighter. His win against Bisping was a solid win, he put on a good performance and It was good for his legacy.

But, the reality Is that Bisping wasn't a top 5 fighter when he held the belt so naturally we should question the legitimacy of the title he held.

Especially when a fight between Yoel romero and Robert Whittaker just took place, two of the highest skilled MW's we have seen In MMA to date. To me, I viewed that to be the real championship fight.

GSP technically did win the belt and he's technically a 2 division champ, but I didn't consider him the true champion. Robert Whittaker was.

It's really nothing against GSP. No Hate whatsoever. Just viewed the winner of Yoel / Whittaker to be the far more legitimate champion.

BIsping's win over Rockhold was the equivalent of Serra beating GSP. He defended against Henderson who wasn't even a top 10 fighter and the belt was generally kept from legitimate contenders. Bisping wasn't even a top 5 fighter even though he held the belt, he Is barely top 10 If were using world MMA rankings as a frame of reference.

That's just the reality of It. It was a good win for GSP and he looked great. I just think we should question the legitimacy of the belt that Bisping was holding.

Your logic is so obviously biased by hatred. Everyone can see that.

Nothing I've said thus far has anything to do with hate.

I think maybe you're just a little biased towards GSP

He's a great fighter, bisping was a good win, and he looked great after coming back from a 3+ year retirement but we gotta be objective here.

Hmmmm, he was announced as the champ, got the belt, was listed as the champ by the UFC. But some idiot decides that he won't acknowledge facts on a fight forum and creates multiple threads to that effect, so we should all agree. Okay.
How is your 3rd year of grade 10 going, idiot?
View attachment 341167
I've actually acknowledged multiple times that GSP technically won the belt and he technically was a 2 division champ.

It's just very clear that bisping was the paper champ and that Whittaker / Romero represented the true MW championship fight.

I've actually acknowledged multiple times that GSP technically won the belt and he technically was a 2 division champ.

It's just very clear that bisping was the paper champ and that Whittaker / Romero represented the true MW championship fight.
You're still wrong. Whittaker became champ once GSP vacated.
That's all, fool.
1513421037989.gif

Back