How surprised are you gonna be if Ferguson dominates Khabib for 5 rounds?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
People have been saying Khabib will dominate Ferguson, but they forget that he is a different kind of animal in terms of toughness and cardio.

How surprised are you gona be if the real LW champ Tony Ferguson completely dominates Khabib for 5 rounds?

hi-res-5371b90222d80e72c1731e15e7662280_crop_north.jpg

Thoughts?

Sorry, but no. Khabib will own almost every moment as usual.

Very surprised. And that's no knock on Tony I just think that even if Khabib loses there will be several moments where he dominates the grappling.

I wouldnt be surprised if Raging Al took him to Leglock City.

pretty surprised seeing I took all 400K out of my childs college fun, and put it on khabib to win

Sorry, but no. Khabib will own almost every moment as usual.
Oh, Thanks, bro, now I don´t even have to watch the fight anymore, since I already know what´s gonna happen.

I'm hoping that Khabib beats Tony.

Ideal scenario is that Khabib finds himself in deep deep trouble against Tony but still comes through with a narrow win in an epic and legendary fight worthy of the build-up to this iconic match-up.

Incredibly. Ferguson is a great fighter but he's going to end up on his back for a good bit of this fight if he doesn't get a quick KO. He still may end up winning, he's sneaky off his back and may be able to tire Khabib out in the later rounds, but there's no way he will dominate all 5 rounds of the fight.

Would be pretty shocked honestly. I'm a fan of both but rooting for Tony more due to activity and less chicanery.

Still do not believe he can control a beast like Khabib consistently.

The problem is that Tony has to fight five perfect rounds. If he gets taken down once, then he's going to take a lot of damage.

I would go so far as to say that every time he gets taken down he'll likely give up the round.

Do I think that Ferguson can stop every takedown attempt in 3 out of 5 rounds?

Maybe.

But all 5? That's absurd.

Oh, Thanks, bro, now I don´t even have to watch the fight anymore, since I already know what´s gonna happen.
It is what happens every time he goes in a cage. He is a totally different level, different animal.

Not at all. Tony is going to have Khabib bleeding and looking like Joe Daddy after Penn was done with him.

I'd be very surprised, but at the same time, Khabib is very one dimensional and when he loses it's gonna resemble Ronda's beating from Holm.

Damn man, what college you plannin on sendin them too?

after last night, they don't need book smarts just street smarts, as fellow human nate diaz showed. pulled them out of school immediately. with these winnings i'll buy them a house in the center of Stockton CA, drop em off and come check them out in 10 years. i'm sure they'll thank me

Has Khabib ever lost a round in the UFC? Nope. So him getting dominated for 5 rounds would be a huge achievement.

Don't see it happening though.

Back