Lonzo Ball: Bust or Baller?

how in the world can you be a guard and shoot 44% from the line? that is absurd and shows complete laziness. You better shoot at least 75%. teams will be begging you to drive to the bucket because they have no problem fouling your ass.

I was hard on him at first but its now become quite obvious how much he makes his team better. It goes without saying to be a true star he needs to improve his shooting %'s though.

I was hard on him at first but its now become quite obvious how much he makes his team better. It goes without saying to be a true star he needs to improve his shooting %'s though.
Lakers have a better record without him than with him - even including a horrible initial stretch adjusting to him being out and having two D league level backups.

Magic will shift him in 5 months if he can get any value for him

Though this was interesting: IT destroys Lonzo in a 3 point shoot around.

A one sided massacre

No. He's killing it now. Busts don't put up the kind of numbers he's been putting up lately.

kool-aid-man3.jpg

It’s too early but Lonzo will be good player in this league not sure about great yet still early.

Well, maybe we should put this thread on ice for a year. Lonzo playing like ass, I think we're at the point where he can obviously put in starter caliber minutes, but sometimes he's going to look like he doesn't belong in the NBA.

Why are his advanced defensive stats so solid? He looks like hot garbage on defense. As soon as a screen comes around, he's completely out of the play.

Lonzo is shooting 41% from 3 since December 1st in the games he has played.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I still can't get over how goofy his shooting motion is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back