The 2017 Shooper Of the Year + Shoop Archive Thread. Post Your Shoops

2017 Shooper of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
xkcSsDx.jpg

Hopped on this site just to cruise around for a bit. Decided I must shoop something, so I just made this..

KwidM89.gif

Grats to Buff, bigwaverider and emptyemp.

Looking forward to seeing lots more dank shoops from you guys in 2018 and beyond!

Grats to Buff, bigwaverider and emptyemp.

Looking forward to seeing lots more dank shoops from you guys in 2018 and beyond!

It ain't over yet homeboy!! We still got like 6 more months of voting left!! OK voting ends in one more week, Feb 23, but Sir @Buff made the poll 3 weeks long and it feel like forever. :)

old-mir-png.341279

Attachments

• old mir.png
    old mir.png
    557.6 KB · Views: 324
It came at a bad time... There was some bullshit in the PMs and a bunch of prominent people got banned - he just happened to be caught up in it, but letting him back looks unlikely to me... He's on twitter though - @Jehannumma
Thanks for clearing it up, no twitter here... hopefully he will be back soon ;)

How does his face always look at you? A weird optical illusion.

saku-nun-gif.343471

Attachments

• saku-nun.gif
    saku-nun.gif
    650.9 KB · Views: 266
It's true man... His stuff in the MS Paint Rounds were the stuff of legend especially.

It sucks to see anyone on that list getting fewer votes because the amount of hours they all spent on shopping last year, and work they put in was crazy.

obviously @Buff for being the main shoop advocate and ambassador

+ my fresh shoop from another thread (I'm shit at this)

250fft.jpg

A few oldies from the Shocked Rogan thread a few years back.
1LYIEzh.gif

77CzoU0.gif

GPsv9V7.gif

HgdWEkZ.gif

ZuQ7Zk2.gif

AdcZJO8.gif

Lots of quality stuff to dig into here... Great stuff bro!!!!

Mahalo. Most of those were done in Flash using a small program called "Sothink SWF Quicker". I could barely Photoshop at the time. :)

Back