Jon Jones building strength with Earthshaking Deadlift

tenor.gif

Amazing what certain chemicals can achieve.

Deadlifting the weight of his own self sabotage

Him pulling off blocks when he has an 84 inch reach seems lame.

Lanky guys usually have the best leverages for deadlifts.

To the original post, his grip strength insane to be pulling that with no straps

Most guys that tall and that thin pull sumo. That’s a pretty decent conventional given his length

You do realize that's only 415? 45Lb Rubber weights, assuming he's using the big boy bar, which is 45 lbs(benefit of the doubt).

Given the terrible form and the fact that the title of the video is mocking the lift, did I seriously need to write "this is sarcasm" to convey that I wasn't actually impressed by what's happening there?

Ego lifting is fucking stupid. Great way to fuck yourself up though. But its Jon Jones so I dont care.

What was the question? How much and what kind of dick pills/steroids does Jon have to take to be able to lift that?

Him pulling off blocks when he has an 84 inch reach seems lame.

On the contrary, the fact that he's lifting that much weight with that form, block pull or not, is very impressive considering his build.

Ego lifting is fucking stupid. Great way to fuck yourself up though. But its Jon Jones so I dont care.

It's not "ego lifting" if you're pulling/pushing consistently with good form.

On the contrary, the fact that he's lifting that much weight with that form, block pull or not, is very impressive considering his build.
Unlike most lifts, being tall/lanky makes deadlifts easier.

Strong as hell. Looks like he's gonna pull his back out though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowtrooper444
Back