Embarrassing 90's music.

Lunkee

Jävligt snygg!
@purple
Reaction score
I need some really cringey 90's music, I'm drunk enough to handle the embarrassment, and appreciate the nostalgia.

Also I will give out scores on every post, The scoring system, is based on me givin an amount of points to someone, yeah that's it.

The winner, well he/she, wins something, !!!! And this something is a fucking artwork from me, made by hand and uploaded from a phone, quality may suck, because I'm still kinda crappy att, like... everything...

The winner Decides what I'll draw. And yes jokes aside, I'm pretty decent, far from impressive, but this is just something that could be fun.

Will smith is goat rapper.

Last edited:
Smash Mouth

honestly, most of smashing pumpkins. cannot stand billy corgan's vocals. the band would be much better as an instrumental band lol.

Snow- informer

Janet Jackson/ Luther vandross- the best things in life are free

Anything by Color Me Badd

BRING IT ON ! "Era små busfrön"

I'm fucking aging backwards the deeper I go into this shit haha...

There are none. 90s were awesome, though maybe not that Will Smith video.

This cover was released the same year as the actual song. This fucker got his karma for it.

Last edited:
Snow- informer

Janet Jackson/ Luther vandross- the best things in life are free

Anything by Color Me Badd

Haha! Holy crap, I completely forgot about "Snow - informer"

I remember humming that tune back in the days, haha.

grew up pretty damn poor, so had no internet, until I was like 14, and no cash for cd's. but we keept the radio on 24/7 so

so this is like a trip back in time, haha.

I remember when the had a program where the talked about which language felt most "evil" kinda, it was on at 15:00

It ended in them playing a bunch of finntroll, haha which is funny because they are a finish back/folk metal band that sing in swedish even though they don't know swedish.

Don’t like? You gay as a 3 dollar bill.

Will smith is goat rapper.

5xzGz_f-maxage-0.gif

Marilyn Manson anti christ superstar. I listen to it once every 5 years behind closed doors. Never in front of my girlfriend. This stuff is too much for the snowfakes to hear.<{outtahere}>

Hits a little too close to home.

I got a tiny dick, still works great, I'm not the one complaining so why should I bother.

I do however have an enormous amount of foreskin, I once hid a whole snickers in it because I was drunk and had no self respect.

I'm considering a career as a drug mule.

honestly, most of smashing pumpkins. cannot stand billy corgan's vocals. the band would be much better as an instrumental band lol.

You win this competition, pretty much because I recognize your AV and it's abit nostalgic, haha. Nah but, I like you as a poster so.

Tell me what I shall draw, for you, I'll post it here, it will look shitty, because I have to use my phone, but I'll try my hardest!

I'm motivated as fuck!!!

You win this competition, pretty much because I recognize your AV and it's abit nostalgic, haha. Nah but, I like you as a poster so.

Tell me what I shall draw, for you, I'll post it here, it will look shitty, because I have to use my phone, but I'll try my hardest!

I'm motivated as fuck!!!

Well, first of all, i appreciate the compliment. Thanks for that. I'm not exaxtly sure what you mean as far as what i should draw. Do you want good or bad music from the 90's? I have plenty of recommendations for both haha.

Back