Embarrassing 90's music.

Snow- informer

Janet Jackson/ Luther vandross- the best things in life are free

Anything by Color Me Badd
I Wanna Sex You Up and I Adore Mi Amore hold up tho.

Don’t like? You gay as a 3 dollar bill.

Will smith is goat rapper.

I didn't remember Denzel Washington's girlfriend from Training Day was in that video. She definitely had a humble start in the entertainment industry.

Haha! Holy crap, I completely forgot about "Snow - informer"

I remember humming that tune back in the days, haha.

grew up pretty damn poor, so had no internet, until I was like 14, and no cash for cd's. but we keept the radio on 24/7 so

so this is like a trip back in time, haha.

I remember when the had a program where the talked about which language felt most "evil" kinda, it was on at 15:00

It ended in them playing a bunch of finntroll, haha which is funny because they are a finish back/folk metal band that sing in swedish even though they don't know swedish.

Those guys are awesome

honestly, most of smashing pumpkins. cannot stand billy corgan's vocals. the band would be much better as an instrumental band lol.

Way better writer than singer.

This was huge when it came. People were requesting it all the time on the radio. Looking back I don't get it. This Adam Sander album sold 2 million copies in the U.S.

I need some really cringey 90's music, I'm drunk enough to handle the embarrassment, and appreciate the nostalgia.

Also I will give out scores on every post, The scoring system, is based on me givin an amount of points to someone, yeah that's it.

The winner, well he/she, wins something, !!!! And this something is a fucking artwork from me, made by hand and uploaded from a phone, quality may suck, because I'm still kinda crappy att, like... everything...

The winner Decides what I'll draw. And yes jokes aside, I'm pretty decent, far from impressive, but this is just something that could be fun.

Mmm Bop perhaps or that Rico Sauve song

Smash Mouth
this-image.jpg

I don't go in for the whole ''guilty pleasure'' or something you listen to in secret, if you like it, you like, you have the likes of Dr Dre, Michael Jackson and Ed Sheeran, all mega popular, and all 3 have sold ridiculous amounts of music, and yet they're all fuckin' garbage.<Fedor23>

Back