Youtube encourages people to subscribe to "black creators" just because they're black...

In France, Muslims are already at least 10% of the population. It varies from country to country but the only European countries that have escaped this third world onslaught are in eastern Europe. In 50 years time, countries like France, Belgium, UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy & Germany are going to be a hell of a lot more than just 10% Muslim. In the lower age groups, they make up much more than just 10% right now. That's a sign of things to come. And when you combine it with never-ending immigration from Muslim countries, Europe will be facing a disaster in the future, or rather a worsening of the already-existing disaster.

You're providing no counter-argument.

How do you know 3rd or 4th generation immigrants are going to be as much of a problem as 1st or 2nd generation immigrants?

How do you know the growth rates will stay the same for 50 years+ for this fantasy of yours to come true?

That's contingent on current trends continuing without interruption, of course.
Of course.

Still not a pretty picture. Imagine going to a restaurant or a super market, and they banned the sell of bacon because muh Muslims.

I just don't know if I can trust someone who doesn't like bacon.

This is just sad. You can't treat people like infants and expect them to not become dependent on your guilt ridden free handouts.

Do black people still need a special month just for them? I think it's time they started eating solid food.

Of course.

Still not a pretty picture. Imagine going to a restaurant or a super market, and they banned the sell of bacon because muh Muslims.

I just don't know if I can trust someone who doesn't like bacon.

Bacon is alright, but there are better meats for sure.

Yet more evidence we live in a white supremacist system.

Tweet doesn't even rhyme.

LMFAO.....That sounds really bad and funny....Not sure why they post it like that.

However OP, why are you crying? Really who gives a shit, what a tweet from a private company has to say.

This tweet has nothing to do whether we have a white supremacist system or if white privilege exist.

Just more right wingers crying about fucking tweets...Literally the biggest pussies in the world.

Instead of a blanket statement telling us to like black content creators why didn’t they post different black content creators for us to check out?

They could have featured a new creator in a tweet each day.

I just unsubscribed from 2 YouTubers just to oppose the message. Fuck YouTube and Twitter

unless they start removing videos en masse (i mean worse than has been done, not just demonetizing them.....notice Cracked.com doesn't post on their YT channel anymore) or remove the search function, i don't care too much

like ya it's annoying seeing Vox videos promoted or formerly TYT if you never watch them, but nobody is forcing you to choose the recommended or 'trending' vids

just saying

This is just sad. You can't treat people like infants and expect them to not become dependent on your guilt ridden free handouts.

Do black people still need a special month just for them? I think it's time they started eating solid food.
What free handouts are they getting?

The reason for a Black History month is because for almost all of American history, only White history mattered. So they get a month where people presumably learn a little bit about Blacks from somewhere. It's not like Black history is all that people hear about in the month; 99% of the month is just like any other month. I haven't noticed anything different in Black history month than from any other month. The TV is the same. the politicians still talk about the usual stuff. Nothing is really different except for YouTube having a special Black History month logo, and people saying it is Black history month. Maybe highschools mention Blacks a little more ?

I am fine with supporting whoever you like, and not just because of the special significance of black history month. I subscribe to a few Black youtubers(your average consumer, for one, boredatwork as well)prior to a suggestion that I would ignore regardless of what pandering it is attempting.

Where I get annoyed is entertainment weekly always making everything about race, sex, and sexual orientation-as if every success is proof that if Hollywood would just give more opportunities to women directors or black directors, actors, etc. Examples are wonderwoman, Black Panther, get out being successful is somehow proof that the audience wants more minority helmed films. Wonderwoman would have been a money maker regardless of who directed, same with panther. However, there is no way either film would have ever been made with a white male at the helm, so there is discrimination at work there, but it seems to be a good thing when white males are the discriminated against.

I have favorite directors, but I don’t care who directs a film so long as I like it. I don’t get all warm inside knowing the film was helmed by a person of a certain color or sex-It simply never occurs to me to give a damn.

And for the record, get out was awful and so underserving of the hype. Green room was far better in terms of similar movies.

I saw this Tweet when it originally went up. I've not read into it, I've not read into this thread or the deeper purpose behind this but Jesus fucking Christ.

The reason for a Black History month is because for almost all of American history, only White history mattered. So they get a month where people presumably learn a little bit about Blacks from somewhere

So focusing on race is good now?

Not really something worth caring about, unless you're black. In which case it either comes across as a bit patronising or makes you feel warm and fuzzy, depending on you sense of self-respect.

I think I'd be getting tired of whitey patting me on the head and insisting that everyone give me a participation trophy.

How dumb can you be? The tweet simply says "subscribe to black creators" and gives no reason, so one is only to assume that we should subscribe to them simply because they're black. People will subscribe to whoever they want, and the only reason they need is because they like the content. LOL at you actually trying to rationalise such a ridiculous tweet.
You need to stop crying.

So focusing on race is good now?

Black History month officially started in the 70s when focusing on race did matter a whole lot. Now definitely not as much but I understand where it comes from. The fact of the matter is we do have a black history month and people can and do celebrate it so why be bothered by an insignificant post promoting it???

I (and most likely most Americans who aren't black) do not do anything special for Black History month. So there's nothing to be bothered about. It's also why I do not understand why it bothers you or anyone else.

I did get annoyed that an incident in 2016 with the Sacramento Kings. They had a giveway "Happy Lunar New Year - Year of the Monkey 2016" t-shirt promotion that was removed because DeMarcus Cousins was upset that it was being celebrated on the first day of Black History month. That to me is stupid. You got an entire month and it bothers you that they picked that particular day to celebrate another event?

Last edited:
white-genocide-is-no-laughing-matter-our-way-of-life-10081729.png

You are such a cuck.

I don't even think cuck is an insult to you. You are a proud cuck.

Back