Embarrassing 90's music.

Anyone remember presidents of the u.s.a?

On my phobe or id post the hits

Well, first of all, i appreciate the compliment. Thanks for that. I'm not exaxtly sure what you mean as far as what i should draw. Do you want good or bad music from the 90's? I have plenty of recommendations for both haha.

have to reply later on, tonight, caught the flu that's been bouncing around at home, I'll try to reply later tonight, but this shit is irritating my eyes so I can like see for 10-20 min every hour..

I feel fucking fantastic! but My keyboard broke so I have to reach the laptop to write, that's in the window because the cooling sucks. and it's -30 C outside, it works fine, but it's fucking exhausting writing this way.

My bed blocks the window, so I have to write with my arms straight out at neck height...

Well, first of all, i appreciate the compliment. Thanks for that. I'm not exaxtly sure what you mean as far as what i should draw. Do you want good or bad music from the 90's? I have plenty of recommendations for both haha.

1st good music ofc, or rather what was considered good back then
2: I'll draw a random pic with pen and paper and post a crappy photo of it on here.
3: you get to choose motive.

Those guys are awesome

Love them, also the fun fact that they are singing in my native tongue but they don't understand it, well maybe now with new members, but back in the days their swedish was so bad it sounded like fictional incantations, probably used to summon more black bile from the deepest pits of hell to produce even more licourice.

Don't know why they didn't call it 99 Mullets but anyway, I'll just leave this here

I don't go in for the whole ''guilty pleasure'' or something you listen to in secret, if you like it, you like, you have the likes of Dr Dre, Michael Jackson and Ed Sheeran, all mega popular, and all 3 have sold ridiculous amounts of music, and yet they're all fuckin' garbage.<Fedor23>

It's not that it's a "guilty pleasure" it's just fun to remember music you used to listen to, and music is a major part of culture, and you cand remember being a part of a rapidly evolving culture....

But mostly it's memories filled with cringe, and teen angst..

Some. Darkthrone, mayhem, burzum, emperor, 1349. Some symphonic stuff.
Dark funeral was pretty damn sweet live, Ahriman has relatives and grew up like 6-7 miles from me ( The EU kinda Miles)

So they performed on quite a small stage indoors at a "wild west" theme park, something like that, kinda corny, but pretty much the best venue ever, the sound was perfect, and you got really up close to the bands, it also had a very laid back atmosphere, so you could go grab a bear with the bands, it was awesome.

Maybe should explain, it was a metal festival called Nordic rage held where I live which is way up north in sweden.

Then they changed venue and moved into a shitty basement that looked like a retirement home...

Don't know why they didn't call it 99 Mullets but anyway, I'll just leave this here

When I was younger I decided that I was going to mary Nena, never considered that that video is pretty old...

Honestly with the power of nostalgia and pure desperation, I'd still mary her if I could.

When I was younger I decided that I was going to mary Nena, never considered that that video is pretty old...

Honestly with the power of nostalgia and pure desperation, I'd still mary her if I could.
It may not be too late!

Dark funeral was pretty damn sweet live, Ahriman has relatives and grew up like 6-7 miles from me ( The EU kinda Miles)

So they performed on quite a small stage indoors at a "wild west" theme park, something like that, kinda corny, but pretty much the best venue ever, the sound was perfect, and you got really up close to the bands, it also had a very laid back atmosphere, so you could go grab a bear with the bands, it was awesome.

Maybe should explain, it was a metal festival called Nordic rage held where I live which is way up north in sweden.

Then they changed venue and moved into a shitty basement that looked like a retirement home...

That's bad ass man. I have a buddy, Casey Chaos, that played with Bard and Samoth and Fenriz. I'm a huuuuuge fan of Ghost, Opeth and Entombed \m/

Anyone remember presidents of the u.s.a?

On my phobe or id post the hits

Movin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches...

Movin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches...

Peaches come from a can!

They were put there by a man!

In a factory, downtown!

Eat your heart out, Bob Dylan.

Jsut because you dont like something doesnt mean its cringy. Calling Smashing Pumpkins or NIN cringy is going full retard

Nine inch nails

<DisgustingHHH>

Every thread in this section has somebody trying to look edgy by shitting on royalty. Same with the SP mention. Difference between something you don’t like and it being cringey. That is something you wouldn’t want to be caught dead listening to, even if you liked it. Nobody would begrudge you bumping some NIN and SP. I’ll see you guys in another thread where you say The Beatles, Led Zep and Pink Floyd suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back