The 2017 Shooper Of the Year + Shoop Archive Thread. Post Your Shoops

2017 Shooper of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Buff making this thread. he busted his okole.

keAciGO.gif
OMG... he's gonna be so pissed that you had a camera in his room! :eek:

Just to not lose them I'll post mine again
dIOBj9Er.jpg

T1KAkPG_d.jpg

bqvs7rj.jpg

3sjeRHOr.jpg

LBLVibV_d.jpg

SBNwUTJ_d.jpg

45pSAc5_d.jpg

LojZzqj_d.jpg

nVXXi1B_d.jpg

XMnDe3Q_d.jpg

s0FNKip_d.jpg

SEr3TB4_d.jpg

8j5JsG5_d.jpg

44644637f98049c9c33080058031e58fe6b74410ed402dd6a23588da34532ef801cf6e44.jpg

poLTOXA.jpg

xLZS7Td.jpg

Last edited:
How did i miss this thread jesus.

I went with @Buff for being a bad influence.

Other vote has to go to @blackhat he's a legend Shooper in my opinion, makes me laugh every time.

3rd vote goes to @dije for making some classics but to tell you the truth there is a lot of good shoopers on that list could of voted for more quite easily.

@Buff gets to ride the victory goat this year!! congrats brother. well deserved.

IkTgSn3.gif

haha... that shoop is hilarious. Is it over? Man that was neck n neck down the stretch for 1st.

I tried to trip @Buff but he ankle kicked me for first place. :)

yup it's over. all hail king @Buff.. with his cell phone..

KouxAZ7.png

Attachments

• king-buff.png
    king-buff.png
    372 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
buff-and-bwr-emp-and-mw-jpg.345415

Attachments

• buff-and-bwr-emp-and-mw.jpg
    buff-and-bwr-emp-and-mw.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 310
Holy shit!

First of all I want to thank the good folks at PicsArt, without whom none of my retarded shoops woukd have been possible... Thanks to my Sensei @bigwaverider for the advice, and constantly making us raise our game and @Myrddin Wild for his advice in the PMs.. I also want to thank @jeicex and @Valhoven for being the most chilled shoop mods possible, and not dubbing me when I cross the line, almost daily - we're lucky to have them... And then to everyone in the shoop threads that made it so much fun who I bounce off and constantly steal ideas from... I want to dedicate this award to @Jehannum and @LouisBolanos - fallen GOATs that deserve it way more than me... Much like everyone else on the list tbh.

Honestly I thought @bigwaverider would smash it... Fuck man, I'm legit surprised.

Thanks guys... Can't wait to tell the bitches in the club about this.

Last edited:
Holy shit!

First of all I want to thank the good folks at PicsArt, without whom none of my retarded shoops woukd have been possible... Thanks to my Sensei @bigwaverider for the advice, and constantly making us raise our game and @Myrddin Wild for his advice in the PMs.. I also want to thank @jeicex and @Valhoven for being the most chilled shoop mods possible, and not dubbing me when I cross the line, almost daily - we're lucky to have them... And then to everyone in the shoop threads that made it so much fun who I bounce off and constantly steal ideas from... I want to dedicate this award to @Jehannum and @LouisBolanos - fallen GOATs that deserve it way more than me... Much like everyone else on the list tbh.

Honestly I thought @bigwaverider would smash it... Fuck man, I'm legit surprised.

Thanks guys... Can't wait to tell the bitches in the club about this.

Gonna fly now
Flying high now
Gonna fly, fly, fly...

Not surprised, motherfucker

PicsArt_02-24-07.30.55.jpg

Grats to everyone. Im honored to shoop with such a great group of degenerates.

haha.. super heroes.

@Buff went blind from shooping on his cell phone. That rascilly @Myrddin Wild with the ankle kick. Mrs Mir leads @Buff around while holding baby @Empty Emp. He needs his diaper changed.

rp6ZFnI.gif
Correction... Shooper Heroez :p

haha... hilarious! Little Wildo is an ornery little sh*t... Nice touch making emp animated... classic!!!

Last edited:
OTsWLQO.jpg

Congrats to Brother @Buff who pulled out a neck n neck race with Brother Rider.

We had a close race for 3rd & 4th there for a while, but congrats to @Empty Emp who pulled away to take the Bronze.
I voted for all 3 of those guyz
icon_cheers.png

Shoop by @bigwaverider ...
I added in me & Emp :D

Back