Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if you think you've seen enough to make that call. I haven't.
I'm just saying that if it were real Trump's lawyers would have taken his Twitter away LONG ago. Sucks but it simply won't happen. It's just not a thing in America for Presidents to go down in or out of office. I guess it's an integrity thing but I'll argue they've got some sort of unwritten immunity.

Liars = Extreme money laundering and tax evasion, covering up political conspiracy and work as a foreign agent.

LOL @ "Extreme"

Not that regular old money laundering and tax evasion.

Again, pardons are unpopular and Trump already pushed it with the Arizona sheriff. People aren't going to gloss over this one, if it happens. He's dead to rights and I would be happy to bet a lot of money on a conviction if he continues to maintain innocence.

A conviction is going to take a LOT of time. I bet Manafort fights it, and all this "pardoning" stuff doesn't even come into effect, before Trump's inevitable 2nd term, if it does at all.

He's ratting his brains out to get that 5-7. That means the Manafort charges are bigly. He's not going to rat for 15-20. That's a stiff plea.
Yeah but 5-7 years in minimum security likely with TV and internet as well as ways to get a sentence reduction is a joke for what these traitors are accused of.

LOL @ "Extreme"

A conviction is going to take a LOT of time. I bet Manafort fights it, and all this "pardoning" stuff doesn't even come into effect, before Trump's inevitable 2nd term.
LMAO

Trump is not running in 2020. No fucking way.

Serve maybe a year with good behavior.

You've been watching too much "First 48", where bums are facing life in fuck your ass prison. This is nothing.
What the hell are you even talking about lol

You can drop the act every now and then you know. You've missed the social cue that I'm sending- that I'm not interested in going tit-for-tat on this.

We can also bet on whether he serves more than a year on a federal 5-7.

Yeah but 5-7 years in minimum security likely with TV and internet as well as ways to get a sentence reduction is a joke for what these traitors are accused of.
I guess that depends on the specifics of what he did, and whose orders he was following. Minimum security prison is appropriate though, even though it doesn't seem like justice.

What the hell are you even talking about lol

You can drop the act every now and then you know. You've missed the social cue that I'm sending- that I'm not interested in going tit-for-tat on this.

giphy.gif

We can also bet on whether he serves more than a year on a federal 5-7.

Who? Trump?

You clearly haven't been paying attention. Trump is running right now. Trump will run until he's defeated, or dead.
Hell of a man to pick as your personal hero

Just pathetic smh

LOL @ "Extreme"

A conviction is going to take a LOT of time. I bet Manafort fights it, and all this "pardoning" stuff doesn't even come into effect, before Trump's inevitable 2nd term, if it does at all.
Yes the scope of the tax fraud and laundering is extreme. It's not honest to reduce that level of criminality to "lying" any more than it's honest to reduce the Vegas shooter's criminality to "violence."

Whether Manafort thinks he can win the case is basically a non-factor in this, for obvious reasons. He takes the shot at a pardon because he likely dies in prison regardless.

Yes the scope of the tax fraud and laundering is extreme. It's not honest to reduce that level of criminality to "lying" any more than it's honest to reduce the Vegas shooter's criminality to "violence."

Whether Manafort thinks he can win the case is basically a non-factor in this, for obvious reasons. He takes the shot at a pardon because he likely dies in prison regardless.

I smell a sig bet.

Manafort doesn't get a sentence that would see him die in prison. We can work on the details.

Let's go, Libby. Put your money where your mouth is.

The TV said can't be pardoned for state crime (I'm assuming Arapaio was fed crime), and pardon does not preclude testifying against Chump.

It's probably way too late to pardon anyone who already flipped because they do their prelim what value do you have spill your guts talk before given any lesser treatment.

I smell a sig bet.

Manafort doesn't get a sentence that would see him die in prison. We can work on the details.

Go ahead and make a proposal in the bet thread. I'm sure we can find a line to bet on.

I'm just saying that if it were real Trump's lawyers would have taken his Twitter away LONG ago. Sucks but it simply won't happen. It's just not a thing in America for Presidents to go down in or out of office. I guess it's an integrity thing but I'll argue they've got some sort of unwritten immunity.

Happened to Nixon. Nearly happened to Clinton. I get what you're saying, but I taking his twitter away looks even more suspicious. If there's potentially information that could put him down, the worst thing to do is clam up and totally change how you do things. I do think that he has so much hubris that he believes that he can beat it (and has conducted himself as such), but I also think he has a bunch of career yes men around him that are working their asses off doing damage control.

You'll see the GOP do the full court press like they did with Reagan, but these are different times. Look at this college basketball scandal, the FBI has spreadsheets and notes, itemized evidence. People have to write receipts, it's an information world. Find something that pins them dead to rights, and anyone can go down.

You'll see the GOP do the full court press like they did with Reagan,
Any time a Democrat or anti-Trumper starts feeling confident about impeachment, they should remember the Gipper. That motherfucker skated on Iran-fucking-Contra.

Any time a Democrat or anti-Trumper starts feeling confident about impeachment, they should remember the Gipper. That motherfucker skated on Iran-fucking-Contra.

Ollie North man, even got all his charges dismissed. Gotta have hard evidence. Get that, and you can do anything.

I smell a sig bet.

Manafort is 68. It wouldnt take that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back