Colby does it again-calls plats girl ratchete horse face

I picture Colby sitting in his moms basement like us sherdoggers and preparing this tweet for hours, before hitting send he yells upstairs to mom asking if she thinks its good, and she most likely being a normal person is like don't send that shit out Colby, yet Colby thinks "what does mom know i'm sending it anyway.

think teenage boy who thinks he is funny but people see right through him and cringe hard

Platinum Princess is a piece. I wanna see who Colby is banging if he thinks she’s a “horse face”
She is more avg looking then a "piece". Body is ok, face is whatever.. her loyalty and having Perry's back through it all, is what is attractive in the end.

More proof positive that Conor’s fans are idiots. There is 14 pages it on it already ...and many other threads as well TS.

I consider myself a Colby fan, but it's tough to stand with him on this one. This reminds me of when Trump took a shot at John McCain for getting captured.

<6>

<{ByeHomer}>

259gil.jpg

I have no idea how to put pics on here man. sorry. try google though only takes .3 seconds

It shouldn't take you more than 2 minutes to figure out how to embed an image url. You can also use the "Preview" option to check if it is being displayed correctly.

So "Pics or GTFO" is my answer to your thread.

Hint: it's the icon named "Image" when you hover over it with your cursor.

That is the SECOND "Inbred" comment made by a top 10 UFC fighter.

#1 was made by Michael Johnson on Gathje.

That is the SECOND "Inbred" comment made by a top 10 UFC fighter.

#1 was made by Michael Johnson on Gathje.
And MJs was the one with worse delivery, shockingly.

waits for him to lose then posts about him. lol

Colby is going too far, being a heel means you have to be likeable still, think ric flair, even chael sonnen and mayweather would never go that far, colby has no charisma he thinks insulting random people is going to put him over he is wrong.

If Dana told Colby to post a nude photo of his mom, for a potential future title shot. He’d grab his camera and run up from her basement so fast...

What makes you think he doesn't already have nudes of his mom?

What a dickhead, can’t wait for him to vanish..

i don't have twitter so i had to just copy and paste it. i saw it in an article about his girl cornering him

and I quote...

"Hey @PlatinumPerry, maybe having your ratchet horse faced girlfriend as your head trainer isn't the smartest idea on planet earth. But hey, when you're the product of cousins fucking in Ocala FL how strong can your decision making skills be? #UFCOrlando"

Colby Covington‏Verified account@ColbyCovMMA 11h11 hours ago

edit: cub swanson to the rescue as the white knight

Cub Swanson‏Verified account@CubSwanson 10h10 hours ago

Replying to @ColbyCovMMA @PlatinumPerry

"Not a fan of this or you Colby. Please learn a little class man."
Usuman needs to put Coby to sleep ...forever

someone needs to talk to him. obviously he started doing this to try to get attention and build some infamy to get buzz and get on the fast track but no one outside of hardcore mma fans knows him still and we all hate him for his style of fighting. so its not working, he's just being an ass and going to get himself hurt more than getting boomeranged.

It's really disrespectful and wrong.

That said... he might be right. Having her as the head trainer is prob not the best idea with her minimal experience. Was not impressed with her corner work or what Platinum displayed last night.

Not sure about cousins thing, but maybe true, Colby should cite two sources or produce the long form birth cert.

And horse.

110_Danielle_and_Mike_.jpg

Back