The Russian Propaganda Campaign

So when is Murka gonna attack the "Internet Research Agency"?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

You cant blame the Russians though. They know Murka is sharply divided along political, hierarchical, and racial lines. A country like this is the perfect type to sew divisive propaganda towards.

It would be much harder to achieve something like this on a more homogenous country.

so those internet trolls (or russian bots, or wikileaks) are dividing by exposing the truth?
people are smart enough to tell what's crappy fake storys and what's helpful/revealing about someone.
you should be mad at your own fake media that is hiding things, lying to you and pushes agendas for someone.

Anyone who dismisses the Russian social media campaign to interfere with the election as ineffective simultaneously dismisses a $600 billion global advertising industry as ineffective. Laughing at the effectiveness of ad dollars only reveals you've never really understood how or what advertising is or why it works.

Oh here I am saying that if you believe something Trump believers believe, that you must be ignorant. Common thread with these folks, beating a dead horse etc etc etc.

So Trump got elected because of a bunch of shit posts from Russians. OK cool.

I don’t even use Facebook so I can’t pull myself to agree or disagree with this. But no American needed “help” from another country to figure out that we didn’t want a crooked/bought and paid for Hilary as president.

Last edited:
So Trump got elected because of a bunch of shit posts from Russians. OK cool.

I don’t even use Facebook so I can’t pull myself to agree or disagree with this. But not no American needed “help” from another country to figure out that we didn’t want a crooked/bought and paid for Hilary as president.

No where in my post did I say the words you ascribe to me. If you believe Hillary is any more bought and paid for than Trump then you also have a problem with discerning fact from fiction and should get better at that. It requires bias to believe this is the case. Try some introspection.

I don't understand this. Some of our citizens are morons, so we should be ok with Russia meddling? That makes no sense.
CNN had this short segment where their reporter told this dumbshit old white woman she was played like a fiddle by the Russkies on her Facebook group and she refused to accept that and called bullshit.

CNN had this short segment where their reporter told this dumbshit old white woman she was played like a fiddle by the Russkies on her Facebook group and she refused to accept that and called bullshit.

That reporter should be ashamed of himself. She didn't even understand what he was trying to say.

She was denying she worked with the Russians (fucking DUH, do you think she knowingly did it?) and dude just kept accusing her.

An old lady was basically scammed and this reporter thinks it's a good idea to harass her for it on national tv. Wtf?

Who really reads the comments under news articles, anyway? Especially when they were so obviously fake. People working there had no literary interest or abilities. These were mechanical texts. It was a colossal labor of monkeys, it was pointless. For Russian audiences, at least. But for Americans, it appears it did work. They aren’t used to this kind of trickery. They live in a society in which it’s accepted to answer for your words.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eing-in-orwells-world/?utm_term=.a084ceda31cc

Comments on all media outlets online from "hard news" like WAPO to "soft news" like USAToday to even movie blogs I visit are sooooooooo partisan.

So, if one side of the spectrum are Russian paid operatives, who is the other side?

We aren't really that partisan of a society, are we?

1376ckCOMIC-news---pearl-harbor-attacked.png

Putin is now showing the world animated cartoons of him nuking Florida.

Putin is now showing the world animated cartoons of him nuking Florida.

You know what's got my mind gears turning...

Kim Jong-U.n. tweets about his "red button" and President Trump tweets about it nearly ad-nauseam.

President Putin/Russia shows a video about a nuke headed to Florida...

And yet not one single WORD about it from President Trump.

No statement.
No tweet.
No nothing...

You know what's got my mind gears turning...

Kim Jong-U.n. tweets about his "red button" and President Trump tweets about it nearly ad-nauseam.

President Putin/Russia shows a video about a nuke headed to Florida...

And yet not one single WORD about it from President Trump.

No statement.
No tweet.
No nothing...

Trump is legit terrified of Putin. Hes probably dealt with rough characters in the Russian mob and realizes Putin is a 1,000x more savage than they are.

Back